1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need codes for cookbooks

1. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I can't find the GR code for the 2224 cookbook. I'm trying to input my first order online and it's going slow.

Sep 11, 2009
  2. Chef.Wanda

Chef.Wanda Member Gold Member

Try GR53 for Cooking for Two

Sep 11, 2009
  3. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

thank you very much!

Sep 11, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Online or in P3?

In P3 you can search for items by clicking on the magnifying glass next to the item number entry box. There's a pull-down that you can use for categories of products, and you can also start typing the name of the product. The program will find items that match. If you still can't find the sale codes for that cookbook, check the order date. That was an August special and will not come up in the available product listing if the order has a September date.

Sep 11, 2009
  5. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Hrmph.

I thought this was going to be exciting, like a PC version of The Da Vinci Code and that there's some secret conspiracy message hidden in our cookbooks.

6. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

hey KG,

I gotta couple of handhelds that I'm charging for a secret bio terrorism exercise I'm observing tomorrow morning. if you not 10-7, wanna 10-54 me over at the firebarn?
    Just 10-78 it's for ARC DAT. 10-4?

Sep 11, 2009
  7. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Sorry, wrong 10-20. I'm 10-25 in the morning at the 10-23 of a church craft fair and will be 10-8.

(Everyone else thinks we're 10-96.)

8. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

What, don't wanna visit Nebraska?

10-98 10-8

Sep 11, 2009
  9. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

When entering in P3, you can always click the little magnifying glass and type in the name of the item. It will give you both the regular code and the special code.

Sep 11, 2009
Have something to add?