• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Change-Over Customer Letter

In summary, to request a change-over for your customer account, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account, go to the "Customers" tab, select the customer, and click on the "Change-Over" button. You will need to provide the customer's name, email address, and any other relevant contact information, as well as their previous consultant's information if applicable. There is no fee for this service, and it typically takes 1-2 business days to process. You can also request a change-over for multiple customer accounts at once to save time.
chefkeri
Hi,
My recruiter has decided to call-it-quits...after 5 years. She has decided to give ME :eek: all her past hosts, contacts & up-coming shows. I am delighted, nervous about trying to fill her shoes. I've only been w/ PC for 6 months; she has been w/ PC for 5+ years...

Does anyone have a change-over, introduction letter or something that you have used that is polite & to the point? :confused:

Yes, I know, I am blessed by this!

i know there is something of a thread on that topic on here somewhere.. i remember seeing it. i'll do a search and see what i can find.

Try something like thisHello. I received an excellent letter from this forum a few months ago for a similar situation. I'll attach it for you. Make sure you update it with your information. Best Wishes!

Attachments

• Consultant Moved Ltr.doc
    76 KB · Views: 478
I know you'll miss her help with your business, but what a boost!! Congratulations!! When you need support remember you can always rely on us!

1. How do I request a change-over for my customer account?

To request a change-over for your customer account, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Customers" tab. From there, you can select the customer you wish to change-over and click on the "Change-Over" button. Follow the prompts to complete the process.

2. What information do I need to provide for a change-over?

In order to successfully complete a change-over for a customer account, you will need to provide the customer's name, email address, and any other relevant contact information. You may also need to provide their previous consultant's information if they were previously associated with another consultant.

3. Is there a fee for requesting a change-over?

No, there is no fee for requesting a change-over for your customer account. This is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants better manage their customer relationships.

4. How long does it take for a change-over to be processed?

The processing time for a change-over can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days. Once the change-over is complete, the customer's account will be transferred to your consultant account, and they will be able to place orders through you.

5. Can I request a change-over for multiple customer accounts at once?

Yes, you can request a change-over for multiple customer accounts at once. Simply select all of the customers you wish to change-over and follow the same process as you would for a single customer. This can save time and make it easier to manage your customer list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkeri
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • csnteacher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies