• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Brunch Recipe Ideas for a Party Next Week?

I've made the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares before and they're really good - I think the bacon would add a lot of flavour. The Quiche Lorraine Tartlets sound like a great idea, too.
niccibyrd
I have a party at 10:00 am next week and I need something good and brunchish. Any ideas? Preferably something that you have made and been successful with.

Thanks so much!

The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are excellent. They're from the Fall/Winter SBRC (and I think they're in the current one, too).

I've done the Ham Cheddar Croissant bake and had rave reviews with it and another that I cannot recall the name with eggs, hasbrowns etc on a pizza stone and everyone liked it!

I thought about the Ham and Cheese brunch squares and I have all the necessary tools (only in my 4th month). I also looked at the Quice Lorraine Tartlets.

Ham and cheese brunch squares are always a hit!! You could do sausage too if you do not like ham!!

I tested out the Ham & Cheese brunch squares on the BF and he LOVED it! He's been begging me to make it again.

I have a brunch show on Sunday -We are doing Spinach Articoke ring - bagels, salad and mimosas ..

Can you give me the recipe for the Spinach Artichoke ring? that sounds yummy and I am known for my rings. ;)

Send me your email in a PM and I will email it to you!!

If you do the Ham and cheese brunch squares, I really recommend sausage (or bacon, but haven't tried that) over the ham. I didn't care for the ham version but loved it with sausage - so much more flavour (and IMO more "brunchy"!). But there are lots of people who do like it with ham too... You could always let the host choose.

The Chicken Club Brunch Ring is always a hit around here...

I made the Mini Quiche Lorraine Tarts last night and they were wonderful. I used ham in half and bacon in the other. They didn't take long to prep/make, but look like you spent all day in the kitchen.

trisigma730 said:
I made the Mini Quiche Lorraine Tarts last night and they were wonderful. I used ham in half and bacon in the other. They didn't take long to prep/make, but look like you spent all day in the kitchen.
I agree - they are wonderful. They are quickly becoming my new Clubhouse Chicken Squares!!!

I'm doing a bridal shower where I'll be doing brunch-type foods and alot of consultants also suggested one of the brie recipes.

I have a brunch show on the 3rd. I am making the ham and cheese squares but doing sasauge AND bacon (we love both here). Anyone mixed the two and what did you think?? Thanks

Love the brunch squares and so do my customers! The pizza you spoke of with the hash browns as the "crust" is possibly called the Breakfast Pizza? Although that sounds too plain of a title for PC. Was it in the Stoneware Sensations? (not the "and more" one)?

I did the pancakes in the floral cupcake pan then the brunch squares at my last brunch party. Also have done the Quiche Tartlets and Mimosas:love:

There also used to be a braid made with egg and other such items. You could use our Pizza Crust/Roll Mix and make Giant Cinnamon Buns...these always are gone before they even cool in my house!!! It turns us into major piggies!!!:D

What are some easy brunch recipe ideas?

Some easy and delicious brunch recipe ideas include avocado toast, breakfast burritos, quiche, fruit salad, and overnight French toast casserole.

Can I make a brunch recipe ahead of time?

Yes, many brunch recipes can be made ahead of time to save time on the day of your brunch. Some great make-ahead options include overnight French toast casserole, quiche, and breakfast burritos.

What are some healthy brunch recipe options?

Some healthy brunch recipe options include a vegetable frittata, oatmeal or chia pudding, yogurt parfaits, and whole grain pancakes with fresh fruit.

What are some vegetarian brunch recipe ideas?

Vegetarian brunch recipe ideas include tofu scrambles, veggie quiche or frittata, breakfast burritos with beans and vegetables, and sweet potato hash with eggs.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a brunch recipe?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help you make delicious and easy brunch recipes. From our baking stones for making quiche and casseroles to our cutlery for chopping fruits and vegetables, we have everything you need to create a yummy brunch spread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom