• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice Re: Merrill Products

In summary, the person tried making their own business cards and found the process to be more time consuming than they wanted, while others like the cards without having to make them themselves. They also like the flyers with information for
heat123
Silver Member
Hi-
I was going to place an order for biz cards but was wondering if anyone has purchased more promo stuff and how they like it? Besides the cards I dont' know what else I need? Maybe the wedding registry cards so when I possibly do 1-3 showers this spring I will already have them handy and avoid a 2nd shipping charge!

Anything else to rave about, gotta have stuff from Merrill? Please share! :rolleyes:

I ordered some business cards and the black tote bag last Monday, but I haven't received it yet. I hope to get it soon. If I do, I'll let you know right away what I think. The stuff on the website looks just great so I'm excited to get it!

I made my own business cards, I think they look just as good as Merrill's, and for alot cheaper! :) I change out the picture on the card to suit my needs... I just use the pictures off the website assistant files.

Since I do alot of daytime playgroup "Kids in the Kitchen" shows, I give ones with the kids cookie cutters out to moms and to playgroups, etc.
The Cookware ones are what I use normally. :D

Here's the template if you'd like to use it... you'll need to replace your own info, of course! I use Avery Ink Jet White Linen business cards (pack of 200 cards for like... $13 at Staples)

bleh it wont upload the file for some reason... hm. :confused: :eek:

Merrill Business CardsI ordered and received the new Bridal Registry cards and new business cards.
Love the looks of both of them.

If you need cards, I suggest you order them right away. It took them about 3 weeks to get my cards.

MerrillThe only downside for me with Merrill is the shipping time. I ordered as soon as I got back from Leadership conference and I still haven't gotten my stuff. :mad: I didn't even order anything that had to be personalized.

I love those flyers that we can leave at businesses where someone can tear off a full business sized card of information. I think those look awesome. I like the business cards with our picture on them. Those look very nice. I'll have to remember to dress swanky at least one day at Nat'l Conference so I can have my picture taken. I will have just had baby #4 and I hope my face won't still be all swollen--LOL! :p

I just picked up my mail and business cards were there. They are BEAUTIFUL! Totally worth the $. I had tried to make my own and that went ok for awhile, but every once in a while, my printer would go offline and I'd spend hours trying to fix the card template again. This is so much easier!

thanks!I tried making my own but my computer did not like the card stock. I will buy the new ones since they look really good! I will go ahead and get registry cards too. Thanks for the input!

I bought the basic business cards with the images of PC products and they are nice quality. I would have prefered to be able to change the font for my information, but for 29 bucks with shipping for 500 of them, it seems like a fair deal for a color card.

They certainly will do the job!

I got my bus cards and I got the bus card flyers and I really like those, but there template is off on those so you actually have to flip the template upside down after you put your info in and then it will fit on the flyers correctly, if you order any do practice on a blank piece of paper and hold it up because you will not be happy if it prints wrong

Chef Kearns said:
The only downside for me with Merrill is the shipping time. I ordered as soon as I got back from Leadership conference and I still haven't gotten my stuff. :mad: I didn't even order anything that had to be personalized.

I love those flyers that we can leave at businesses where someone can tear off a full business sized card of information. I think those look awesome. I like the business cards with our picture on them. Those look very nice. I'll have to remember to dress swanky at least one day at Nat'l Conference so I can have my picture taken. I will have just had baby #4 and I hope my face won't still be all swollen--LOL! :p

I also agree that their shipping time is quite long. I ordered several items, both personalized and non-personalized at the beginning of January. I actually received the personalized items first but am still waiting for the bulk of my order. Hopefully, this is just a start-up glitch and their shipping times will improve in the future. I have ordered things from both Nancy's Artwork and VIP and received those items within a week.

Dotty

1. How do I know which Merrill product is right for me?

Choosing the right Merrill product depends on your specific needs and preferences. We recommend reading reviews and doing research on the different products to determine which one aligns with your cooking style and budget.

2. Are Merrill products worth the investment?

Yes, Merrill products are designed with high-quality materials and advanced technology to ensure durability and superior performance. They are built to last for years and are a worthwhile investment for any home cook or chef.

3. Can I use Merrill products in the dishwasher?

Most Merrill products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product's specific care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Some products may be hand-wash only to maintain their quality and longevity.

4. Is there a warranty for Merrill products?

Yes, all Merrill products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if the product has any defects or issues due to normal use, we will replace or repair it free of charge.

5. How do I clean and maintain my Merrill products?

To ensure your Merrill products last as long as possible, we recommend following the care instructions provided with each product. Generally, hand-washing with mild soap and warm water is the best way to clean them. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they can damage the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchefpowers
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • amerrigan