1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Need advice on wording etc.

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I made up this sign to go with our booth tomorrow. We are going to try to entice people with this drawing. I'm not in love with my wording however. I'm also wondering if I should do Black writing on pink cardstock. Or maybe pink Writing on white??? Any advice greatly appreciated it. I will post it in black writing and pink. Please any immediate feedback would be appreciated so I can print this out tonight.

Attached Files:

May 8, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I personally like the pink font, but think it will be too difficult to read.

My personal suggestions: I would not ask if they want to help....I would simply state

Help Whip Cancer!

Guess How Many M&M’s Are in This Trifle Bowl & Win May's Exclusive Pink Dots Microfiber Towel!

Ask me how your participation is Helping Whip Cancer!

*All information must be completely filled in order to win*

I would also use the authorized PC logo from CC. I would definitely add your name and contact info.....especially if you have a website. Make sure your website address is in a clear font and large so that people who are curious but do not participate can check it out when they get home.

Hope this was helpful. = )

3. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I like your wording but I don't think I'll add the contact info. I'm sharing booth with another consultant and we will have mini catalogs etc to give out. Thank you so much. I was worried about the pink not showing either so I think I'll do black on pink cardstock. And I was planning on putting the lid on the bowl and placing the sign in a sign holder on top of trifle bowl.

May 8, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Cool....hope I was helpful! Have fun, and here's wishing for many bookings and lots of recruiting leads.....let me know how it goes!

5. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I saw a bumper sticker that said: SAVE THE TA-TA'S!!! I have adopted this as my tag line for HWC. Several people like it, but you do have to kind of know your crowd. Please steal it, I think it's great! Good luck!!

6. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

Honestly, I wouldn't put the "Guess how many, etc...." especially if you plan to talk to people. The simpler, the better!

May 8, 2009
Have something to add?