• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What's the Best Way to Word This Booth Sign?

In summary, the speakers discuss creating a sign for their booth at an event, with the goal of attracting people and promoting their cause of Helping Whip Cancer. They debate on the wording and color scheme of the sign, with one speaker suggesting using a pink font on white cardstock and the other suggesting black font on pink cardstock. They also discuss adding contact information and a website address to the sign, and one speaker shares a potential tagline they have adopted for their cause. Ultimately, they agree on simpler wording and adding the sign to a trifle bowl with a lid.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I made up this sign to go with our booth tomorrow. We are going to try to entice people with this drawing. I'm not in love with my wording however. I'm also wondering if I should do Black writing on pink cardstock. Or maybe pink Writing on white??? Any advice greatly appreciated it. I will post it in black writing and pink. Please any immediate feedback would be appreciated so I can print this out tonight.

Attachments

• want to help whip cancer black.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 609
  • Want to Help Whip Cancer.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 605
I personally like the pink font, but think it will be too difficult to read.

My personal suggestions: I would not ask if they want to help....I would simply state

Help Whip Cancer!

Guess How Many M&M’s Are in This Trifle Bowl & Win May's Exclusive Pink Dots Microfiber Towel!

Ask me how your participation is Helping Whip Cancer!

*All information must be completely filled in order to win*

I would also use the authorized PC logo from CC. I would definitely add your name and contact info.....especially if you have a website. Make sure your website address is in a clear font and large so that people who are curious but do not participate can check it out when they get home.

Hope this was helpful. = )

I like your wording but I don't think I'll add the contact info. I'm sharing booth with another consultant and we will have mini catalogs etc to give out. Thank you so much. I was worried about the pink not showing either so I think I'll do black on pink cardstock. And I was planning on putting the lid on the bowl and placing the sign in a sign holder on top of trifle bowl.

Cool....hope I was helpful! Have fun, and here's wishing for many bookings and lots of recruiting leads.....let me know how it goes!

I saw a bumper sticker that said: SAVE THE TA-TA'S!!! I have adopted this as my tag line for HWC. Several people like it, but you do have to kind of know your crowd. Please steal it, I think it's great! Good luck!!

Honestly, I wouldn't put the "Guess how many, etc...." especially if you plan to talk to people. The simpler, the better!

What is the best way to word my invitation for a Pampered Chef party?

The wording of your invitation will depend on the type of party you are hosting. If it is a general party, you can use phrases like "Join us for a fun-filled evening of cooking and eating with Pampered Chef!" If it is a specific product-themed party, you can mention the product in your invitation, such as "Come and learn how to make delicious desserts with our new springform pan!" Be sure to include the date, time, and location, as well as your contact information for RSVPs.

Can you provide some tips for promoting my Pampered Chef party?

One effective way to promote your party is to create a Facebook event and invite your family and friends. You can also hang up flyers at local community centers or coffee shops. Another idea is to reach out to your network through email or direct messages on social media. Don't forget to mention any special offers or incentives for attending the party!

What should I include in my Pampered Chef party presentation?

Your presentation should include a variety of product demonstrations, with a focus on the benefits and features of each item. You can also share personal testimonials or success stories from satisfied customers. Be sure to leave time for questions and allow guests to interact with the products.

How can I encourage guests to make purchases at my Pampered Chef party?

One way to encourage purchases is to offer exclusive deals or discounts for party attendees. You can also mention the convenience of shopping from home through your personalized Pampered Chef website. Another idea is to have guests participate in a game or raffle for a chance to win a product as an incentive to make a purchase.

What should I do if I have any issues with my Pampered Chef products?

If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef products, you can contact the company's customer service department for assistance. They offer a satisfaction guarantee and will help resolve any problems you may have. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CABean03
  • calisweetheart03
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • smartcookie