• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Cookbook at Our Booth: Enter or Draw!

In summary, to enter the drawing for a cookbook at the booth, visit at the designated time and fill out an entry form with name, email address, and phone number. The winner will be announced at the end of the event or at a specified time at the booth. There is no limit to the number of entries, but each must have different contact information. The winner must be present to claim the prize, which will be chosen from a selection of cookbooks by Pampered Chef.
lmklipfel
I am doing a booth this weekend and making some signs but I need help with the wording. Does " Enter here to win a cookbook" or "Drawing for Cookbook" sound better? I want it to be something that will get them to come to my booth any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd use "Enter to win a cookbook" or something along those lines. It's a more dynamic phrase because it actually includes a verb, so it includes action. And since you want them to act, you need to plant that idea. :)

I'd go with the "enter to win" verbiage too. "Drawing for Cookbook" sounds like a weird art instruction book or something... or an odd cousin to Bowling for Dollars..

funny lkprescott. I thought the same thing! Go with enter to win. It is very descriptive and to the point.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend using "Enter to win a FREE cookbook!" This wording not only highlights the prize, but also emphasizes that it is a free opportunity for them. You could also add in some eye-catching graphics or colors to make the sign stand out even more. Best of luck with your booth this weekend!

1. How do I enter the drawing to win a cookbook at your booth?

To enter the drawing, simply visit our booth at the designated time and fill out an entry form with your name, email address, and phone number. Drop the completed form in the designated box and you will be entered into the drawing.

2. When will the winner of the cookbook drawing be announced?

The winner of the cookbook drawing will be announced at the end of the event, or at the time specified at the booth. Be sure to stick around to see if you are the lucky winner!

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the drawing?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can enter the drawing. However, each entry must have a different name and contact information.

4. Do I have to be present to win the cookbook?

Yes, the winner must be present at the time of the drawing to claim their prize. If the winner is not present, another name will be drawn until a present winner is selected.

5. What cookbook will the winner receive?

The cookbook prize will vary and will be chosen by Pampered Chef. The winner will have the opportunity to choose from a selection of cookbooks at our booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yumyummum
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies