• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Yummy, No- Fail Father's Day Dessert

In summary, the most popular Father's Day dessert is the Triple Chocolate Brownie Trifle. There are also low-sugar options such as the Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait and allergen-friendly options like the No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars. For those with limited time, the Lemon Blueberry Trifle is an easy and quick no-bake option. And for those who want to prepare ahead of time, the Caramel Apple Crisp can be made a day in advance and reheated before serving.
pampermeRai
Hi all This is a personal request I'm doing Father's day at my house and need a really yummy, no-fail, dessert for about 12 people. My husband's family are dessert connoiseurs (sp?), so it has to be delish! Thanks for any help!!

I found a great recipe on the Top Secret web-site- it is a copy of the Lemon Creme crumb cake from Olive Garden. That is what I am making for Father's Day- it serves 12 and it looks very easy to make. I am making all of the components and then putting it together at the in-laws house on Sunday. If you are staying home, make it and then put in the fridge for at least 3 hours.

Do they prefer chocolate, sugar free or just anything?

If you have the new Stoneware Inspirations cookbook ... the Mocha Cappuccino Cake is FABULOUS!! and GORGEOUS!!
And I think it serves 16...

This month I'm making at shows the Cappuccino Mousse Trifle from the Celebrate cookbook... nothing fancy but it tastes wonderful! Everyone at the shows are LOVING it!

My husband LOVES the Banana Creme Supreme - All The Best...

PC has the best recipes, especially the desserts... most are fool proof!

Good luck!

The Chocolate Chip Sensation is great too. Instead of putting nuts on top I put chocolate chips and add cool whip to it using the accent decorator. Or the Banana Split Brownies are awesome too. Not sure which cookbook they are in. But there are some suggestions.

Related to Need a Yummy, No- Fail Father's Day Dessert

What is the most popular Father's Day dessert?

The most popular Father's Day dessert would have to be our Triple Chocolate Brownie Trifle. It's rich, indulgent, and always a crowd pleaser.

Do you have any low-sugar options for Father's Day desserts?

Yes, we have a delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait that uses sugar-free ingredients and is just as tasty as the traditional version.

Are there any allergen-friendly Father's Day desserts?

Absolutely, our No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars are gluten-free and can easily be made dairy-free by using a dairy-free butter substitute.

What is the easiest Father's Day dessert to make?

If you're short on time, our Lemon Blueberry Trifle is a no-bake dessert that only takes 20 minutes to assemble. It's perfect for busy schedules.

Can I make a Father's Day dessert ahead of time?

Yes, our Caramel Apple Crisp can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just reheat in the oven for a few minutes before serving for a warm and delicious treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies