• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Single Iso One Small Square Bowl?

In summary, the Iso One Small Square Bowl has a capacity of 10 ounces and measures 5 inches by 5 inches with a depth of 2 inches. It is microwave and oven safe, and can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. Made of stoneware, it is a durable and heat-resistant material suitable for everyday use in the kitchen.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
We only sell these in sets of 2 and my customer would like one to replace the one she bought that broken and out of warranty.

Anybody have just one they'd like to part with?

If not ... I'm hoping I can talk her into getting a set of 2, in case the OTHER one breaks ...

PM me with details (price, cost to ship from 45052, etc.) and we can talk.

Related to Need a Single Iso One Small Square Bowl?

What is the size of the Iso One Small Square Bowl?

The Iso One Small Square Bowl has a capacity of 10 ounces and measures 5 inches by 5 inches with a depth of 2 inches.

Is the Iso One Small Square Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso One Small Square Bowl is microwave safe and can be used to reheat food.

Can the Iso One Small Square Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso One Small Square Bowl is oven safe up to 450°F, making it perfect for baking and cooking dishes.

How do I clean the Iso One Small Square Bowl?

The Iso One Small Square Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

What material is the Iso One Small Square Bowl made of?

The Iso One Small Square Bowl is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maddy Pedrow
  • Kristin Radunz