• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Registry Solicitation Letter for Strangers?

In summary, a Registry Solicitation Letter is a letter asking friends and family to purchase items from a Pampered Chef registry for a special occasion. Creating a registry is easy through the website and only Pampered Chef items can be added. Friends and family can purchase items by entering the registry number on the website or through a consultant. There is no limit to the number of items that can be added, but it is recommended to have a variety of price points.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Does anyone have a letter or email they send to brindes to tell them about our registry? This is for someone I've never met.

Did you find something yet?

This is an email that I sent out to brides from an expo we did.

Attachments

• introducing wedding registry.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 749
Thanks! That looks great!

This is the one I use when I do not know the bride. I cannot claim it as mine. I "stole" it from someone!

Attachments

• bride registry flyer.doc
    990 KB · Views: 657
Wow it's nice Wendy. Thanks for sharing. I am rebuilding my documents after a crash.

Ann

Here's another one...here ya go Anne!

Attachments

• Wedding registry email invitation.doc
    234 KB · Views: 497
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Need a Registry Solicitation Letter for Strangers?

1. What is a "Registry Solicitation Letter"?

A Registry Solicitation Letter is a letter sent to friends and family members asking them to consider purchasing items from your Pampered Chef registry for a special occasion, such as a wedding or housewarming party.

2. How do I create a Pampered Chef registry?

Creating a Pampered Chef registry is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse and select items you would like to add to your registry. You will also have the option to customize your registry and share it with your loved ones.

3. Can I add items from other brands to my Pampered Chef registry?

Unfortunately, our registry feature only allows for Pampered Chef items to be added. However, we offer a wide variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products to choose from, so you are sure to find everything you need for your home.

4. How do my friends and family purchase items from my registry?

Once you have shared your registry with your loved ones, they can simply visit our website and enter your registry number to view and purchase items. They can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order on your behalf.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your Pampered Chef registry. However, we recommend selecting a variety of items at different price points to give your loved ones a range of options to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
missydivine