• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for Individual Yorkshire Puddings?

In summary, someone does not have this recipe and is looking for a recipe. The recipe may be in a discontinued cookbook.
pcheframsey
Does anyone have this recipe? I can't seem to find whick book it is in (All the best I think). I need it for Saturday. If you have it, could you please post it or send it to me? Thanks so much!!!

pcheframsey said:
Does anyone have this recipe? I can't seem to find whick book it is in (All the best I think). I need it for Saturday. If you have it, could you please post it or send it to me? Thanks so much!!!

I know it's not in All The Best - so I went to the website and did a recipe search - and if it is a PC recipe, than it must be in a discontinued cookbook, because it's not listed at all on the website either. Sorry!

I didn't find a PC recipe for this, but here's one from Joyce's Fine Cooking:
Yorkshire Pudding

All ingredients should be room temperature.
2 eggs
1 1/4 cups flour
1 1/4 cups milk
pinch of salt

Beat the eggs well then stir in the flour. Add the milk and beat a few minutes till smooth. Season with salt. Preheat oven to 375F. Place a tsp of meat drippings or butter in the bottom of a muffin tin and heat in oven for 5 minutes. Then fill half way with the batter and bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.

i use basically the above recipe except i only use 1 cup and no salt
and my eggs are x-lg
i put lard/shortning in the muffin tins and preheat it at 450 until it is smoking
(if it isnt hot enough then they will be bottom heavy)
cook for 20mins

the mix must also be at room temp when put into hot lard

it is hit and miss the first cpl of times u try but you'll figure out what works best in your oven

good luck

ps
dont freak out when they get really big lol

Weren't these in the Celebrate book? I don't know where my copy is right now, so I can't check.

Related to Need a Recipe for Individual Yorkshire Puddings?

What are Individual Yorkshire Puddings?

Individual Yorkshire Puddings are small, savory pastries made from a batter of flour, eggs, and milk, traditionally served as a side dish with roast beef in British cuisine. They are crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.

What size are Individual Yorkshire Puddings?

Individual Yorkshire Puddings are typically around 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height. However, the exact size may vary depending on the recipe and the cooking vessel used.

How do I make Individual Yorkshire Puddings?

To make Individual Yorkshire Puddings, you will need a special pan with multiple small cups, such as a muffin tin or a popover pan. Preheat the pan in the oven, then pour the batter into the cups and bake until they are puffed and golden brown. Serve immediately.

Can I make Individual Yorkshire Puddings ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Individual Yorkshire Puddings ahead of time and reheat them. To reheat, place them in a preheated oven for a few minutes until they are warmed through and crispy. However, they are best served fresh out of the oven.

What can I serve with Individual Yorkshire Puddings?

Individual Yorkshire Puddings are traditionally served with roast beef and gravy. However, they also pair well with other roasted meats, stews, and soups. They can also be enjoyed as a snack or appetizer with various dips and spreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • anoelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
anoelle
Replies
Views
Admin Greg