• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick Show Recipe (S) Maybe Flyer Too

In summary, there are several quick and easy recipes for a Pampered Chef show, including the Veggie Pizza, Taco Ring, Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza, and Cucumber Sandwiches. These recipes are popular among guests and require minimal prep time. Additionally, there are healthy options such as Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers, Vegetable Pasta Salad, and Quinoa Black Bean Salad. These recipes are both delicious and nutritious. For guests with dietary restrictions, the quick show recipes can be customized accordingly. A flyer with all the quick show recipes, including ingredients and directions, is available for download on the Pampered Chef website or can be requested from a consultant. Furthermore, there are often special deals and discounts for purchasing ingredients for the quick show
trps
Silver Member
I can not decide what to make for April or May shows any idea?

For May I'd pick a salad and show off the mid-season products. I have my Thursday host already asking to purchase the salad cookbook in May when it comes out!

My host on Wednesday is anxious to buy the salad spinner LOL Told her she will have to wait a few months LOL

I posted a Strawberry cheesecake (microwavable) in the recipe section.....take a look at it. VERY easy and fast! AND YUMMY! It's pink so would be great for May (HWC)

why not experiement and come up with a pink trifle? All you'd really need is some strawberries, pink cool whip (food coloring) and pudding, and some strawberry cake. I'm sure there could be other versions too....candies, cherry flavors instead, etc.

What are some quick and easy recipes for a Pampered Chef show?

Some popular quick and easy recipes for a Pampered Chef show include the Veggie Pizza, Taco Ring, Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza, and Cucumber Sandwiches. These recipes require minimal prep time and are a hit with guests.

Do you have any healthy options for a quick show recipe?

Yes, we have several healthy options for quick show recipes, such as the Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers, Vegetable Pasta Salad, and Quinoa Black Bean Salad. These recipes are not only delicious but also nutritious.

Can you customize the quick show recipes for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that some guests may have dietary restrictions, and we are happy to customize our quick show recipes accordingly. Just let us know ahead of time, and we will make sure to accommodate any dietary needs.

Do you have a flyer with all the quick show recipes listed?

Yes, we have a flyer specifically for our quick show recipes. It includes the ingredients, directions, and even tips for hosting a successful show. You can request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or download it from our website.

Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing ingredients for the quick show recipes?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for purchasing ingredients for our quick show recipes. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with the latest deals and discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Traci B
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Fran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies