• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick Boost for December Sales

In the end, what did it cost you to get the additional orders? It cost me time to get the additional orders.
moneil16
I just realized I am $180 away from getting to my level 2 in commissionable sales. augh! So close & I would love to be able to earn the spring products. What can I do at Christmas time & in only 11 days to get that much in sales. I am a new consultant & do not have a huge customer base. I was thinking sending out a sale but tried to do that for Christmas & no one responded. Any suggestions of how I could get a few more sales. Appreciate any help.

Michelle

Cookie Show?Have you thought about doing a cookie show? They are quick and a lot of fun. You could probably get a close friend or relative to host, or you could host one yourself. I like to make my cookie shows a cookie exchange, where each guests brings baggies of three or four cookies each, and everyone exchanges cookies, so everyone goes home with a variety of cookies to put out for Christmas. It might be a tight squeeze with only a few days left before Christmas, but I went to a cookie exchange last night, and I couldn't be more thankful about the timing--now I have a big variety of cookies to put out, and it looks like I spent a whole week baking!

Good luck!
Brandie

Here is a flyer we just got at our cluster meeting last night, and my advance director said it works for her, so I am going to give it a try. It's a two day after christmas sale.

Attachments

• Christmas 2 day sale.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 568
Great FlyerWhat a great flyer!

I think I might try this to boost my December sales!

Thank you ladies. Love the flyer. Will try that out & give some folks a call too!

Thank you! Awesome idea!! :D

So how doSo how do you do the 10% off and if they are past hosts it makes it 20%.

I would imagineThat you would set it up on PP like any other sale and then do a consultant gift payment for 10% of the product price.

Increase in Dec.I am dropping off catalogues to businesses I frequent. I am asking one person to try to collect orders for me. I am offering her host benefits if it totals a kitchen show, PLUS an incentive besides. If she doesn't get a shows worth I am still giving thank you incentives, and they pick from a stock of my inventory. I can add all the orders together or boost a show and take the extra benefits for future rewards. Right now I have 5 people working on collecting orders because there was something that that wanted FREE, plus the benefits. What did it cost me in the end? Time. I can usually get enough outside individual orders to boost a show to take some credit to keep stocked. I do the drawing too, with past host monthly benefit products. Dec. is the carving set. I do limit that to shows of $850 and 2 bookings.
Additionally, staple the following tag to the catalogue to help the hosts and the customer.
Thank you for your Pampered Chef order! You may use the outside order form and return it to_____________________, contact me directly with your order, or use my website. I take all major credit and debit cards to simplify your ordering process.
Please note that all round up for the hungry will be donated to food pantries in your local area. Rounding your order up to the nearest dollar makes a big change with your spare change.
Hosting a show is a great way to earn lots of great products on your wish list. This Holiday Season I am doing Christmas Tea, Appetizers, Cookie Show, Holiday Beverage Bar, and Death by Chocolate.

Thank you and Happy Cooking!
Rita Key Pampered Chef Future Director
(608) 313-0004 or (608) 295-2579 cell
www.pamperedchef.biz/keys4thekitchen.

RitaRita,

Don't forget to remove your website address form your signature on this site. It is a public form and posting your website here violates the new policy.

I love you catalog label. It is simple, but so informative. I just may incorporate it into my labels.

After Christmas SaleAre you sending out the flyer before Christmas for the After Christmas sale, or waiting until after Christmas? I need $175.00 more in sales to make the $2000 mark, and really need additional sales.

I sent out a notice to my friends & family yesterday that I am just a bit away from meeting my year end goal & I am having a special sale of 10% on all products, get another outside order of $50 or more and I will give 20% off And if they were a past hostess - they get 30%. I plan to send the flyer to my customers on the 26th. On the 27th,28th - I will call people to see if they are doing well with any recent products they have ordered and also mention the "sale" to see if there is anything else they need. Hopefully I can get my $180 I need to reach $2000!!

Do you advertise things such as the 2 or 3 day sale with a % off on your websites?

I'm also looking to boost my sales for January. I'm in SS2 and I have already earned my free products, but I am $80 away from a bonus pack and I would really like to get it now vs waiting until January. I've also already reached the $2000 mark for the sell-a-thon.

I was just wondering how PC felt about this, especially with the new regulations on websites.

AmyjonesPC said:
Do you advertise things such as the 2 or 3 day sale with a % off on your websites?
This is perfectly legal. Pampered Chef gives very generous incentives to our hosts and we don't HAVE to give any extra but we are allowed to give additional bonuses when we choose (that's why they have the "consultant gift" choice under payment method on our shows).

Last edited:
That Sale Flyer ROCKS!I just altered the flyer a bit to suit my needs & my clients needs. I offered Free Shipping with $100 orders or more. I hope I get some bites! I just emailed it to everyone on my mailing list & I'm going to stuff some flyers in my neighbors mailboxes!
Awesome idea!
Can you tell I'm excited...........must be the season & it is SNOWING like crazy here!

Attachments

• after christmas sale.doc
    36 KB · Views: 441
tweak itI too used the flier and tweeked it a bit. I am extending mine until Wed so they have a little extra time and I know where I sit in case I need to round up some more outside orders. I am giving anyone that brings an extra order of $50 or more a free i-slice or mini spatula.

moneil16 said:
I just realized I am $180 away from getting to my level 2 in commissionable sales. augh! So close & I would love to be able to earn the spring products. What can I do at Christmas time & in only 11 days to get that much in sales. I am a new consultant & do not have a huge customer base. I was thinking sending out a sale but tried to do that for Christmas & no one responded. Any suggestions of how I could get a few more sales. Appreciate any help.

Michelle

Michelle I just had a kid's cooking class today. I charged for a few preordered products and basically gave a free lesson on "cookie kisses" and 2-step fudge using the EA decorator.... Maybe see if any parents you know might be interested in signing up for a cooking class to be held in a few weeks, that they need to pre-register for? You can order the products for them/the class now? Next month I will just ask for a $25 each fee with no products. With that money I can buy products to use in future classes and get the sales too.

Why not tell your family and friends your predicament ~ ask them if there is anything they might like to buy to help you reach your goal. You can offer to share the commission with them or give them all 20% off?

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I have already sent the flyer and tweaked a bit also. I extended it for the whole week and plan to do customer care calls this week and also mention the sale in case they need anything. I also put it on my website, the money is coming out of my pocket not pampered chef.
Amanda Fairall

Christams Sale Begins Today.....my sale is starting today through wednesday - do you all call as well as email your clients? I'm not so good at the calling part, but I emailed everyone!
Just Curious...................
Monica Collins

cwcollins said:
my sale is starting today through wednesday - do you all call as well as email your clients? I'm not so good at the calling part, but I emailed everyone!
Just Curious...................
Monica Collins

I'm still new at this... I email, and just see what kind of response I get. I don't want to pester, you know?

I prefer email, too...but, it is too passive a format if you want any real results- in my opinion.

If you really want that next level, if you think that you will regret missing that level by a couple hundred of dollars....a phone call will make the difference. (I'm saying this to myself, too! :p )

Me Too!I am still new and would prefer mass email a sale like this since I have like 63 people on my contact list and it would take forever to call each and every one of them! I am going to try this kind of sale for the New Year and see what response I get? Good luck to all who are attempting this 2 day sale thing! Reply back with your outcomes! I'd love to hear them! :)

I sent a tweaked version of this out this morning to 60+ contacts, and I hope to get some last minute orders out of it. I did my sale from Mon-Wed, but I'm going to send out a "Sale Extended!" flyer on Wednesday, to extend it to Friday, and I am only taking debit/credit cards for payment. That way I don't have to wait for any $ to clear for any orders.. I'm praying I do well with this.. I really want to get the 1000 points for this coming year's incentive trip!!
Just as Heather said, everyone should post their outcomes--I'd also love to hear how people made out with this.

great idea!That is a smart idea about taking only cc/ debit cards! I should do that too! I hope out of 63 people I get a couple bites! I just want to jump start my final ss3 month since I only have 3 shows total! Good luck to you all!

Twas the week after Christmas SaleI've copy/pasted the email I've sent to my distribution list below. I sent it this morning. We'll see what kind of results I get.

Twas the week after Christmas and what’s going on?
The stores are all crowded with sales going on.

I’m tired of shopping and fighting the crowds!
I don’t want to leave home for a bargain right now!

Maybe tomorrow things will calm down
And I can see what’s left on markdown.

So I go to the store to see what is there
Some half broken ornaments and shelves that are bare.

That’s what I get for not leaving the house.
I’ve missed all the bargains and feel like a louse.

This story does not have to be true
This story does NOT need to describe you!

I have a solution to avoid all the bustle
But in order to get it you’ll have to hustle!

With me you will find nothing broken or bare
The entire Pampered Chef catalog is all right there!

Take a look at my website and find what you need.
Then give me a call for whatever it may be…

I’ll give you a discount so that you can cheer!
20% off your order before the NEW YEAR!!!

That’s right! 20% off your order!!! But you have to call or email me by midnight on December 30th! Offer not valid on orders place directly on the website. I need you to call or email so I can take the discount off your order. This offer is valid ONLY through me. Not available through other Pampered Chef consultants.

So go here and look around...... www.pamperedchef.biz/rwester

call me...... 817-909-0288

or email me...... [email protected]

bummedi sent my after christmas sale out Sunday with a reminder this morning & NO bites! any suggestions? I'm $600 from my next set of new spring product & now, with only few days left it doesn't look hopeful! :(

cwcollins said:
i sent my after christmas sale out Sunday with a reminder this morning & NO bites! any suggestions? I'm $600 from my next set of new spring product & now, with only few days left it doesn't look hopeful! :(

Call EVERYONE that you told about this sale!

I emailed my newsletter and didn't get any bites, but I've been sitting here calling people for the last hour and left several messages saying "...I'm having an After Christmas Sale, call me if you're interested...", I also rec'd a sale for the 4 & 6 pc Professional cookware (they didn't even want to host a show in fEb!), another lady ordering tomorrow after she goes through the catalog and another lady booking for the Spring!

Pick up that phone...

Thanks Rita! I'm going to try this right now! I'll let you know how I do! :)

better luckso, like you all said!

I did start calling my clients & I have gotten better responce, no for sure orders yet, but possibles & maybe a few bites. I'll keep try & tomorrow I am going to try the peom with an extended sale - we'll keep my fingers crossed.

I just do not want to be that nagging sales person who is bothering people. you know?

That's my fear, too (the nagging sales person). But, if you have personally met them and made a connection at the show, then they won't think you're nagging- they'll think that you are their personal kitchen consultant who is making sure that they are taken care of...at least, that is what I'm telling myself! :p

outcomes?just curious of those who did the 2-3 day after christmas sale if you got any orders? I am still debating on doing my New Years 2 day sale? want to see what kind of responses people got?

thanks

All the suggestions, flyers & help worked for me. I call a few folks who I know would order at least something small & I emailed all the folks on my PC list. I was able to get the $180 I needed to meet my next level for the new products. Just asking does work. People like to get money off products they love. Hope everyone else is doing as well! I am thrilled!! Hooray! :D

That's awesome!! :D

my sale ends Fridaymy sale did better once I began calling people, but still not as great as I'd liked it to be. I'm going to send out a last day reminder tomorrow & make last minute calls - we'll keep our fingers crossed! I only have like $160 in sales, but hey, it is $160 I didn't have before, so I can't complain too much!
Good luck!

I tweeked my flyer, so this is an updated one attached!

Attachments

• after christmas sale.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 471
I've only gotten one order, and she still hasn't gotten back to me with her phone number so I can call her to get her card # and give her the total. I guess I got my hopes up, because now I'm fighting off being bummed about it all.. Oh well, live and learn right?
I know everyone is saying to call people, but I have very few phone numbers for contacts and people I send my stuff to. How does everyone make sure to get customers' and contacts' full information? People will give me either one or the other, or sometimes I'll get just a name (especially if it's an outside order for a show). I get so frustrated b'c I have no way of following up with the customer if I don't have a phone number or address for them!

Host LetterI have a host letter I give to all my in their Host Packet. This explains how to take orders & all ithe nfo needed. It says they to complete the guest information completly. However, when they do not, I call or email the guest just asking for what is missing. No one has objected or seemed bothered.

Hope this helps!

My sale ends tomorrow & making more calls - seems to be the only way!I know I get frustrated too! We all do!

Good luck to you!

will try it even if it's not a hit!I know everyone says to call everyone you're sending a flyer to but 63 is way too many to have to do this for. I will have about 12 people I can solicit in person however for New Year's day! Hopefully that will bring in a few orders and get me to qualify for a show at least! I'd be excstatic just for those $180 and $160 totals you gals had! Good for you! I hope you all have success with this sale! You just never know! :)

Getting the customer's info you needI always highlight the customer info on my outside order forms. I ask hosts to make sure they get the info. from the orders for several reasons: If there is a problem in the processing, if they have a problem with their order (home office would not be able to find their order). Also, I do customer care calls and emails to help them utilize their product in more ways when I get a really great tip. I let them know I run sales via email and blind copy the addresses so they are not shared and used only pampered chef business.
Many times the info is not on a form but they write a check, you can take it from the check.
When I collect door prize slips, I let them know that they must fill it out completely front and back in order to win. If they don't fill it out completely they can't win. I collect these at the end so they can fill in products they want at a discount on the back. I also ask for 1 thing I could change to better my show.

Phone FirstI have fund that there is no better way than the phone. In fact everyone that I have called has thank you for thinking of me! People want to know they are remembered. I got my sons school directory out from 5 years ago!!! I called all their friends parents and the teachers. I got $120 in orders, 3 call me tomorrow, I will look at your website, with one "can my neighbor get the sale too"? and 2 shows booked for Jan.!! It took my about an hour of my time.
I was SHOCKED that these people were so happy to be remembered. And isn't this the time of year that we remember old friends.
Good Luck! I am still $43 away from my $2000 goal.
Rita

RitaKey said:
I have fund that there is no better way than the phone. In fact everyone that I have called has thank you for thinking of me! People want to know they are remembered. I got my sons school directory out from 5 years ago!!! I called all their friends parents and the teachers. I got $120 in orders, 3 call me tomorrow, I will look at your website, with one "can my neighbor get the sale too"? and 2 shows booked for Jan.!! It took my about an hour of my time.
I was SHOCKED that these people were so happy to be remembered. And isn't this the time of year that we remember old friends.
Good Luck! I am still $43 away from my $2000 goal.
Rita

Good luck Rita! Maybe your dad will buy a knife?

Whoo-hoo!Well I had a semi show today (brought my recipe to share and talked about my products instead of a demo) with my family and got $157 suprisingly (I have already had like 3 grand opening shows in Nov. so I didn't know who would be interested in buying AGAIN!? Then I just mass emailed my list of 63 contacts and am handing out my flyer to my neighbors tomorrow. Hope it reaches $200+ to start my Jan off with a starting show at least! Only have 2 shows this month so far ( at the end of the month) so I needed sales to reach final my SS3 bonus pk! I really want this package more than any of them! Wish me luck!

Hope all your's did as well as you hoped it would? :rolleyes:

heat123 said:
Well I had a semi show today (brought my recipe to share and talked about my products instead of a demo) with my family and got $157 suprisingly (I have already had like 3 grand opening shows in Nov. so I didn't know who would be interested in buying AGAIN!? Then I just mass emailed my list of 63 contacts and am handing out my flyer to my neighbors tomorrow. Hope it reaches $200+ to start my Jan off with a starting show at least! Only have 2 shows this month so far ( at the end of the month) so I needed sales to reach final my SS3 bonus pk! I really want this package more than any of them! Wish me luck!

Hope all your's did as well as you hoped it would? :rolleyes:

Good Luck!!!

Well I recieved almost 200 in sales, which is fine because I have one show towards my new stone. Yipee! I can't wait to hear what the new products are.

Here is my new contact maker, I have a friend who is in real estate in a nearby town, she gets gc from me depending on her buyers, but she suggested I send a letter to each real estat agent. Well I have sent out over 200 letters with my bussiness card, and I am going to start making phone calls this week. If anything I will be getting my name out there and hopefully drum up some sales. Let's see how it works.

Attachments

• Realtor Letter to Intro PC-2.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 608
pamperedalf said:
Here is my new contact maker, I have a friend who is in real estate in a nearby town, she gets gc from me depending on her buyers, but she suggested I send a letter to each real estat agent. Well I have sent out over 200 letters with my bussiness card, and I am going to start making phone calls this week. If anything I will be getting my name out there and hopefully drum up some sales. Let's see how it works.

Wonderful idea!

Can you post or email me your "Welcome to your new home packet"? I would be interested in using the same idea. TIA

Welcome to your new home!

I wanted to take the time to welcome you to the neighborhood. Moving can be exciting, however it can be stressful opening those boxes of old stuff. Well let me help, how about a night where I do all the cooking, and you can get all new kitchen stuff. All you have to do is invite your neighbors, what a great way to get know the new neighbor hood.
Enclosed is a Catalog, an order form, and a coupon for 10% off your next purchase ( only redeemable through Amanda Fairall, Idependent Kitchen Consultant for the Pampered Chef).
If you need a new recipe, or just need directions please feel free to call or email me. Thanks for opening up your home, and Have a beautiful day!

Sincerely,
Amanda Fairall
Independent Kitchen Consultant #453056
707 .......
www.pamperedchef.biz/...........

This is what I have so far, however I am up for any suggestions. I have given out two so far. The coupon I stole off of here and change that a bit. I can't find the coupon right at the moment. I hope this helps

I will do some brainstorming tonight once my husband gets home and can tend to my son. I will let you know what I come up with.

sale outcome!Well mine is not quite over (it ends tonight at 8pm)- I did a New Year's 2 day sale. So far I am at $224! Yipee! I have 1 or 2 more orders to collect and I will have surpassed my expectations of an online sale! Thanks to whomever thought of this clever (after christmas) sale idea. Now I will have 2 submitted shows by the 20th for the new stoneware piece! Whoo-hoo

I also got 1 booking from it! :)

thanks again for your inspiration!

Sale Close out whoo-hoo!:D Well my sale has ended and I closed out at $313 and some change! I never imagined it would have gone so well! Especially after doing a last min. shoppers x-mas sale and didn't get one order! :(

So my January is off to a better start then I had anticipated. 3 More shows to go for my last ss3! I hope I get my last bonus package, ( I want this one the most)!

Happy New Year to you all and good luck for this 2006! :p

Congratulations! That's awesome! I didn't have any takers on my sale. Oh well! I'll just have to try harder! I do have 7 bookings for February though! :D Double Incentive Points!!!! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jennywardpc