• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Planner Cover? Check Out This Sale!

T
tpchefrebecca
http://shopping.franklincovey.com/shopping/catalog/productbinder.jsp?id=prod1120017&c=Monarch-Pampered-Chef%C2%AE-Consultant-Compass-Cover---Black

I was looking for the supporting planner for my director and found that the cover is on sale. Get it now while you can!

Can we still buy the pages/book to fill it?

dannyzmom said:
Can we still buy the pages/book to fill it?

Unless this is a different cover than the one that came out originally....I put the PC consultant planner in it and it fits just fine.

you can buy a regular FC planner that is the same size as the PC version that they put out in the past.

Related to Need a New Planner Cover? Check Out This Sale!

1. What is the planner cover made of?

The planner cover is made of high-quality leather, providing durability and a professional look.

2. Is the planner cover customizable?

Yes, the planner cover features a removable ring binder, allowing you to add or remove pages as needed. You can also personalize the cover with your name or initials.

3. What size planner does the cover fit?

The cover is designed to fit the Monarch size planner, which measures 8.5" x 11".

4. Can I use this cover for other types of planners?

Yes, the cover is versatile and can be used for other brands of planners that are similar in size to the Monarch planner.

5. How long is the sale going on for?

The sale is only available for a limited time, so be sure to purchase the cover now while it is still on sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tashayoung
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies