• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Festive Football Recipe Card for Your Next Party?

In summary, the "Festive Football Recipe Card" is a collection of 25 easy and delicious recipes designed for game day parties. It includes a mix of savory and sweet options, with some vegetarian and gluten-free choices. The recipes can be made with Pampered Chef products, but they are not required. The card can be ordered online or through a consultant as a digital download or physical card set. It is also available in the seasonal catalog during the fall and winter months.
sburnside
Gold Member
I am always "borrowing" from everyone else so I wanted to share a recipe card that I put together from the HO e-mail yesterday. I'm going to be handing it out at my next few shows before Super Bowl.

Attachments

• Festive Football Cake Recipe Card.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 526
Cute! Thanks for sharing!

This is great...I'm bringing this cake to a show this weekend (cake baked, but finished there) so these will be great to hand out!! Thanks!!

Great job Shelly!! I have made this cake in the past and it does turn out so cute! I have also done it in a pastel color and used it as an Easter Egg.

Okay, so who's going to post a picture that we can put on the other side?! lol Thanks for sharing your work. I do my recipe cards that way, too! Four cards were sheet of card stock. Love the deals at Big Lots!!

Tammy

Thanks, Shelly for sharing!

Related to Need a Festive Football Recipe Card for Your Next Party?

1. What is the "Festive Football Recipe Card"?

The "Festive Football Recipe Card" is a collection of recipes specially designed for game day parties and events. It includes a variety of appetizers, snacks, and treats that are perfect for celebrating the big game with friends and family.

2. How many recipes are included in the "Festive Football Recipe Card"?

There are a total of 25 delicious recipes in the "Festive Football Recipe Card." This includes a mix of savory and sweet options, as well as some vegetarian and gluten-free choices.

3. Are the recipes in the "Festive Football Recipe Card" easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Festive Football Recipe Card" are designed to be easy and convenient to make. Many of them can be prepared in advance and require minimal ingredients and cooking time, making them perfect for busy game days.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Absolutely! The "Festive Football Recipe Card" was created with Pampered Chef products in mind, but you can also use any similar kitchen tools and appliances to make the recipes. We have included helpful tips and suggestions for using our products, but they are not required.

5. Can I order the "Festive Football Recipe Card" online?

Yes, you can order the "Festive Football Recipe Card" on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. It is available as a digital download or a physical card set that will be shipped to you. You can also find it in our seasonal catalog during the fall and winter months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • babywings76