• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Desert Demo! I'm Having a Show on Vacation.

In summary, JennyBanana is bringing a desert demo to her friends in Orlando, has to pack her own food for the trip, and is looking for some tips.
tig_536
Hi Evevryone!
Ok so tomorrow we leave for Walt Disney World! Woo Hoo! And I am doing a show for our friends that live near Orlando on Monday night. What should I make? I am doing a desert demo. I have to pack my stuff in my luggage, so... What should I absolutly take? Has anyone ever done this? Any one have a good recipe that doesnt take too many items? I normally only do recipes in the DCB but I for sure can't take that to Florida with me. Any tips or pointers would be appreciated. Thank you

Jenny

Banana Cream Trifle!

Geez - with all the weight restictions on baggage now - that's tough.

I would not feel safe packing any stoneware - and having it survive. Or the trifle bowl for that matter.

Maybe those Choc Caramel Pecan Mini Cakes - from the spring, I think? They use the Prep Bowls in the microwave. Those wouldn't be too bad to bring. And I think the Rotary Grater, measure all cup, SS Bowl would be pretty light.

Or even something with the Torte pans - those are pretty light, too.

Or, even the Peppermint Fudge Cookies, After Dinner Mint Triangles, Mini Carrot Cake Cups. Or if you have any of the silicone pans...those desserts would be available.

If the recipe calls for a batter bowl to melt chocolate, I would just bring the microcooker instead.

How about one of the microwavable cakes in the rice cooker?

You can make chocolate chip cookie sundaes with the 8" exec pan (that's the one that came with the kit, right?) I will email the recipe to you if you want. :( Super EASY! Just take the pan, chopper (for peanuts if you want), Large Turner(spatula) and ice cream scooper). It's cool because it shows them that the pan can go in the oven. My director told me about this one ... it's a modified Applebees dessert. :)

Dottie, can you send me that recipe too? DH loves Applebees chocolate chip cookie sundae.

Dottie, could you post that recipe here? It sounds wonderful!

I would love the recipe too!

I copied & pasted the email Dottie sent me...

Super easy - just buy store bought refrigerated cookie dough (or make ahead & refrigerate) press into the pan and put in oven to cook according to cookie directions. Let the cookie cool before removing or it will stick. Slide the turner around the edges to loosen & show them how easily is slides right out. Serve with icecream/whip/nuts/chocolate sauce.

----------------

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae

1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (the rectangle-sized break apart kind)
4-5 scoops Vanilla ice cream
Hershey’s chocolate syrup
½ cup mixed nuts

1) Bake cookie dough in 8” Executive Saute pan at 375 for 20 mins. Let cool 10 mins.
2) Using a Spatula, loosen edges of cookie & slide out on Square Simple Additions Plate.
3) Using Ice Cream Dipper, place scoops on cookie. Top with chocolate syrup; chop nuts using Food Chopper and sprinkle over sundae

the double chocolate mousse cups are really easy & don't take a lot of products...in the last season's best I think.

1. Can I still have a Pampered Chef dessert demo while on vacation?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to accommodate your needs and host a dessert demo at your vacation location.

2. How do I schedule a dessert demo while on vacation?

You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preferred date, time, and location for the dessert demo. They will take care of the rest and make all the necessary arrangements.

3. Will there be a fee for the dessert demo on vacation?

Our dessert demos are always free of charge, regardless of the location. Your consultant will bring all the necessary equipment and ingredients for the demo.

4. Can I invite non-guests to the dessert demo on vacation?

Yes, you can invite anyone you want to the dessert demo on vacation. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef products and potentially earn some free products for yourself.

5. Can I choose the dessert for the demo on vacation?

Absolutely! Your consultant will provide a list of dessert options for you to choose from. You can also suggest a specific recipe or request a theme for the dessert demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • freddydress
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies