• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cover for Your 9x13 Baker? Look No Further!

In summary, the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker is a silicone lid that fits over a 9X13-inch baking dish and helps to keep food hot or cold during transport and storage. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, can be used in the microwave and freezer, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is designed to fit most standard 9X13-inch baking dishes, but may not fit oversized or non-standard shaped dishes. Currently, it is only available in one color - clear with a red trim.
sarahlegare
I'm looking for a cover for the 9x13 baker...one of the ladies at a recent show would really like one...it's the one that's kinda like an acordian(sp?)
Please let me know what you'd like for it!! Thanks!!

I want one too! Still trying to figure out why they got rid of it???

I have one that is out of the package but never used. I didn't even take it to my shows.

I also have the other one (was it round) sorry to lazy to go to my pantry to look.
Email me at [email protected] if you want one or both!

1. What is the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker?

The Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker is a silicone lid designed to fit over a 9X13-inch baking dish. It helps to keep your food hot or cold during transport and storage.

2. Is the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

3. How do I clean the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker?

The Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water if you prefer.

4. Can the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker be used with any 9X13 baking dish?

Yes, the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker is designed to fit most standard 9X13-inch baking dishes. However, it may not fit oversized or non-standard shaped dishes.

5. Does the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker come in different colors?

Currently, the Iso Cover for 9X13 Baker is only available in one color - clear with a red trim. This allows you to see the food inside while still providing a pop of color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • sailorsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o