• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Silicone Lid for 9X13 Baker

In summary, the conversation was about the benefits of exercise and the importance of setting achievable goals. The first speaker emphasized the positive impact of exercise on physical and mental health, while the second speaker highlighted the need for realistic and measurable goals to stay motivated. Both speakers agreed that exercise should be incorporated into daily routines for long-term health benefits.
ragschef
Hello, all!

My mom just reminded to look for a silicone cover for her baker. Hers melted and since its been discontinued of course, I cant get it replaced by HO. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

Amanda

Lid for 9X13I have one...I would like $8 plus shipping for it.
Amy

1. What is an Iso Silicone Lid for 9X13 Baker?

The Iso Silicone Lid is a removable cover made of silicone that fits on top of a 9x13 inch baking dish. It is designed to help keep food fresh and protected while in storage or during transportation.

2. Where can I purchase an Iso Silicone Lid for 9X13 Baker?

You can purchase an Iso Silicone Lid from various retailers, including kitchen supply stores, online marketplaces, and specialty baking shops. You can also check with the manufacturer of your baking dish to see if they offer a compatible lid.

3. How do I use an Iso Silicone Lid for 9X13 Baker?

To use the Iso Silicone Lid, simply place it on top of your 9x13 inch baking dish, making sure it is securely sealed around the edges. It can be used on both glass and metal baking dishes and is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

4. Can I use an Iso Silicone Lid in place of aluminum foil?

Yes, an Iso Silicone Lid can be used as a replacement for aluminum foil. It is more durable and can be reused many times, making it a more eco-friendly option. It also provides a better seal, keeping food fresher for longer.

5. Can I use an Iso Silicone Lid on any size baking dish?

The Iso Silicone Lid is designed to fit standard 9x13 inch baking dishes. However, it may also fit other sizes depending on the depth and shape of the dish. It is always best to check the dimensions before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sarahlegare
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • chefmoseley