• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a copy of the Celebrate Cookbook?

In summary, the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" offers a variety of recipes for all occasions, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts, with options for dietary restrictions. The ingredients for the recipes can easily be found at a local grocery store. The cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks, as well as beautiful photos for each recipe. Additionally, there is a section for meal planning and tips for hosting social distancing gatherings.
chefshannon
if anyone has one they would be willing to part with please let me know asap...I have a customer who wants a copy...:)

Thanks
Shannon

I am pretty sure that I do.

I was still able to order one on the supply order last month for $5.00? Give it a try...

I have one if anyone is still interested.

Related to Need a copy of the Celebrate Cookbook?

1. What types of recipes are included in the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook"?

The "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" includes a variety of recipes for all occasions, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. There are also options for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" are easy to find at your local grocery store. They are simple and common ingredients, making it convenient for anyone to create delicious dishes.

3. Are there any tips or tricks included in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" includes helpful tips and tricks for cooking and preparing the recipes. These can help enhance the flavor and presentation of your dishes.

4. Are there any photos included in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" includes beautiful photos for each recipe. This can help you visualize the final dish and give you ideas for plating and presentation.

5. Is there a section for meal planning in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" includes a section for meal planning, where you can find suggestions for pairing dishes together for a complete menu. There are also tips for hosting gatherings and parties while following social distancing guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jgajmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • byrd1956