• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Can Opener ASAP? We've Got You Covered!

In summary, the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener is a kitchen tool designed for easy and safe opening of cans. It features a sharp stainless steel blade and a smooth edge design that eliminates sharp edges on the lid. It is easy to use with a comfortable grip handle and smooth turning mechanism. It works on all standard-sized cans and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Its benefits include a safe design, effortless opening, and easy cleaning.
MissChef
Gold Member
I have a host who needs a can opener, like yesterday! Can anyone help, I will take care of shipping!
thanks!

Cathy,
Why don't you just place an individual order? That way, you'll get the credit for the sale, have a record of her purchase, and, quite frankly, she'll probably get it just as fast! HO is shipping orders really fast these days!!

Just a thought, but I believe that if you order it tonight, she'll have it in less than a week!!

Good luck!
Paula

I do have one, if you would still rather go that route. Let me know a ship-to zip and I can calculate some different totals for you based on how fast you want it. E-mail me at [email protected]

Things can be ordered overnight and next day shipping as well. Just change the shipping method in P3.

What is the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener?

The Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener is a kitchen tool designed to easily and safely open cans. It features a sharp stainless steel blade and a smooth edge design that eliminates sharp edges on the lid, making it safe to touch.

Is the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener easy to use?

Yes, the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener is designed for easy use. It has a comfortable grip handle and a smooth turning mechanism that makes opening cans effortless. Plus, the smooth edge design eliminates the need for prying or pulling, making it easier and safer to use.

Does the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener work on all types of cans?

Yes, the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener is designed to work on all standard-sized cans, including cans with pop-top lids and pull tabs. It can also be used on larger cans, such as family-sized soup cans.

Is the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

What are the benefits of using the Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener?

The Iso Smooth Edge Can Opener offers several benefits, including a safe and easy-to-use design, a sharp stainless steel blade for effortless opening, and a smooth edge design that eliminates sharp edges on the lid. It also has a comfortable grip handle and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • husbandwifepcteam