• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Spring 2011 Deals on Flyers?

I kinda get now. Thanks! :)But, the Cool N Serve is for HOSTING - not for guests in June. So maybe it will drive bookings...
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer with April, May, June 2011.

There was no way to include the MD or FD sets and still include June. So, I am going to leave this as is. Maybe I'll do something with just the MD and FD specials to print on the back...?

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Attachments

• AprMayJune2011_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 809
Thank you!!

Thanks you big time!

thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!!
~carla

You are a magician! Thank you, my guests love seeing three months out like this

Do you make flyers for one month at a time?
Thanks!
Melissa

thank you!!!!

kam said:
Here is my 3 month flyer with April, May, June 2011.

There was no way to include the MD or FD sets and still include June. So, I am going to leave this as is. Maybe I'll do something with just the MD and FD specials to print on the back...?

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

You do SUCH a great job! You are so appreciated! I had SO missed the 10 buying guests special! How did I miss this? I am so confused!

alidafrizzell said:
You do SUCH a great job! You are so appreciated! I had SO missed the 10 buying guests special! How did I miss this? I am so confused!

I am confused now! I don't see a 10 buying guest special.

But, now that I think about it, the Canadian specials have the 10 buying guest bonuses...did you happen to look at the Canadian flyer?

I looked at my US version and didn't see anything about 10 buying guests - unless I completely missed it. Anyone else see it on this flyer?

kam said:
I am confused now! I don't see a 10 buying guest special.

But, now that I think about it, the Canadian specials have the 10 buying guest bonuses...did you happen to look at the Canadian flyer?

I looked at my US version and didn't see anything about 10 buying guests - unless I completely missed it. Anyone else see it on this flyer?

OH>>>> Maybe that is it! I did not think I downloaded the Canadian one...but maybe! I will have to check! I looked everywhere trying to find something on it and just could not find it!

alidafrizzell said:
OH>>>> Maybe that is it! I did not think I downloaded the Canadian one...but maybe! I will have to check! I looked everywhere trying to find something on it and just could not find it!

YUP! I went back and that is totally what I did! WHEW! I could not understand HOW I had missed that last month! I was trying to figure out how I could make it up to my hosts that would have earned it but I did not order it for! Sorry about the confusion! But that reminds me of when we did have a gift for those hosts who had 15 guests... 15 was harder to attain but I really liked it! Wish they would do that again! Maybe even with 12 orders! Hmmmm Maybe I will recommend that! Anyway... Sorry for the confusion! You do an awesome job! Thanks for setting me straight! :cool:

I'm selling Cool and Serve trays at full price like hotcakes right now. Do I really want to let that cat out of the bag so soon?

alidafrizzell said:
YUP! I went back and that is totally what I did! WHEW! I could not understand HOW I had missed that last month! I was trying to figure out how I could make it up to my hosts that would have earned it but I did not order it for! Sorry about the confusion! But that reminds me of when we did have a gift for those hosts who had 15 guests... 15 was harder to attain but I really liked it! Wish they would do that again! Maybe even with 12 orders! Hmmmm Maybe I will recommend that! Anyway... Sorry for the confusion! You do an awesome job! Thanks for setting me straight! :cool:

Oh good! I was scared for a minute! :)

You never know when I might get confused between the two. But, I will always do the US version first - then just substitue for the Canadian - so I was baffled at how the 10 guest bonus would get on the US.

Teresa LM said:
I'm selling Cool and Serve trays at full price like hotcakes right now. Do I really want to let that cat out of the bag so soon?

That is up to you. It depends on how you use it.

But, the Cool N Serve is for HOSTING - not for guests in June. So maybe it will drive bookings...

That is where I get confused. Which is better? Having people buy it at full price or try to talk them into hosting a show to get it at 60% off? I don't really have a whole lot of time open, with my son graduating, so I don't know which I should be pushing for!

What is included in the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June?

The 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and promotions that are available for purchase during those three months. It typically features new products, limited-time offers, and seasonal items.

How can I access the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June?

The 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant's personal website, or through a physical copy that can be obtained from a consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

Are there any discounts or deals offered in the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June?

Yes, the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June often includes special promotions and discounts on select products. These can range from discounts on specific items to bundle deals and free gifts with purchase.

Can I order from the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June outside of the designated months?

No, the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June is only available for order during those three months. However, some products featured in the flyer may still be available for purchase after the designated months, but at their regular price.

Can I return or exchange items purchased from the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June?

Yes, items purchased from the 3 Month Flyer for Apr/May/June can be returned or exchanged within the designated return period. However, any promotional items or discounts received may be forfeited if the returned item affects the original purchase total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies