• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 2008 Conference T-Shirt? Any Sellers Out There?

In summary, A consultant is looking for a t-shirt to wear at a conference but forgot to order it through Merrill. They learn that the t-shirts are not necessary for the conference and may not even be sold there. They discuss where they are from and the availability of the t-shirts. One consultant suggests checking with Merrill directly for leftover t-shirts.
husbandwifepcteam
Hey ladies I"m going to conference but forgot to order my t-shirt through Merrill. If anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know.
Thanks

You don't actually need the t-shirt to go. In fact, a t-shirt doesn't fit the dress code, so you shouldn't wear it for conference itself anyway.

chefann said:
You don't actually need the t-shirt to go. In fact, a t-shirt doesn't fit the dress code, so you shouldn't wear it for conference itself anyway.

I know I don't need it in order to go to conference. My director wanted us to purchase one so we could wear them on our trip down to conference and the first day (WED) we are there.

I may have already asked you this...but where in OHIO are you all from?

KellyTheChef said:
I may have already asked you this...but where in OHIO are you all from?

We live in Georgetown Ohio which is about 45 minutes east of Cincinnati :)

OK...you are WAY FAR from me! We are about 45 minutes south of Cleveland...

My thought is they'll be selling them WAY cheap at conference. Didn't sound like anyone really liked the look of them.

DebbieJ said:
My thought is they'll be selling them WAY cheap at conference. Didn't sound like anyone really liked the look of them.
Maybe but they did say they would not be available to purchase at conference.

AND, anyone who did buy one will be very upset that they bought them early and paid shipping on top of it.

husbandwifepcteam said:
We live in Georgetown Ohio which is about 45 minutes east of Cincinnati :)

This has nothing to do with your shirt, but glad to know another consultant near Cincy! I'm on the west side of Cincinnati, but there are a few cheffers that are eastsiders and one that is in Anderson. Who's cluster are you in? Just curious if we are "related"!

DebbieJ said:
The shirts will not be sold at conference.

Maybe your Director bought extra shirts for her team members who are able to go at the last minute. Have you already checked with her and your clustermates?

Chef Kearns said:
Maybe your Director bought extra shirts for her team members who are able to go at the last minute. Have you already checked with her and your clustermates?

We discussed with our director about buying ours individually. So no she did not buy any extra.

So, Conference shirt are not "exclusive" to conference goers? If I am understanding other threads right? I am just wondering since I have never been.

In the past the conference shirts were only available at conference but this year they are only available prior to conference through Merrill.

OP - it sounds like you're pretty knowledgeable about the situation, so you may have already tried this, but have you contacted Merrill directly? I know they're no longer listed on the site (I just did an advanced search), but maybe they have some left over, and would sell one to you.

Just a thought-

Sarah

pampchefsarah said:
OP - it sounds like you're pretty knowledgeable about the situation, so you may have already tried this, but have you contacted Merrill directly? I know they're no longer listed on the site (I just did an advanced search), but maybe they have some left over, and would sell one to you.

Just a thought-

Sarah

Hey I might just try that and see.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

1. What is the design on the Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt?

The Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt features a sleek and modern design with the conference logo and the year prominently displayed.

2. What sizes are available for the Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt?

The Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt comes in a variety of sizes ranging from small to 3XL to accommodate all attendees.

3. Is the Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt made from high-quality material?

Yes, the Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt is made from premium, soft cotton material for maximum comfort and durability.

4. Can I purchase the Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt online?

Yes, you can purchase the Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt online through the Pampered Chef website or at the conference itself.

5. Are there any special deals for buying multiple Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirts?

Yes, there are discounts available for bulk purchases of the Iso 2008 Conference T-Shirt. Please inquire at the Pampered Chef booth at the conference for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RosieTrips
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • twopamperedchefs