• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quitting the Business.... Need to Sell Stuff!!!

1) consultant tote- $102) recruiting binder- $103) 2008 conference tote- $104) black med pampered chef t shirt- $155) 12 lap boards- $306) catalog tote- $107) pampered chef cookbook- $88) mandoline- $159) knife block- $1010) cutting board- $1011) espresso machine- $2012) toaster oven- $2513) pots and pans- $1514) blender- $3015) coffee maker- $3016) toaster- $1017)
ameliasurf
hey just getting this post out there i will be going through my stuff this week to liquidate my pampered chef stuff......... shipping will be in addition to the price listed and every price is firm!
i will combine items to make shipping cheaper!

some on the stuff that i do have is:

12 lap boards- $30 sold
catalog tote- $10 sold
2008 conference tote- $10
black med pampered chef t shirt ( worn 2 times)$15

will be posting other stuff tomorrow!

Last edited:
I just PM'd you! Thanks.

I just sent you a pm

I am interested in your lapboards. If you could call me 419-235-9405 and my name is Nicole

Looks like you had some good goals--why are you quitting?

DebbieJ said:
Looks like you had some good goals--why are you quitting?

yeah they were good goals but i lack the motivation in getting to those goals.also i had a bad starting out in the business and it discouraged me greatly. so i am hanging up the apron! i told my self i would give it a year and if it didn't pan out i was going to hang it up. but one thing about it is that i grew greatly in the business and as a person and that was one of my main goals that i set in my business planner...... so i made my goal of what i really wanted to accomplish!

here is the list of items...... the lapboards and the catalog tote is spoken for!

Attachments

• List of items for sale.doc
    34 KB · Views: 427
I was wondering what the welcome banner looks like and if it still avaible?

it has a picture of a lady using the mandoline around 3 other people ad the to the right of the pictures it says the pampered chef welcomes you!

was this the one merrill had and discontinued a while back and replaced it with the new blue one.

christinaspc said:
was this the one merrill had and discontinued a while back and replaced it with the new blue one.

yeah i do believe so!

bumping

this is the list of items that i have left!

Attachments

34 KB · Views: 308
bumping....

here is an updated list!!!

Attachments

34 KB · Views: 290
pictures of totes..... 1) consultant tote.... RAndom don't know when it is from..........2) recruiting binder..........

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 441
  • binder.jpg
    binder.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 486
  • binder1.jpg
    binder1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 416
here is the new list! Please buy this stuff .... i want itout of my house! LOL

Attachments

• List of items for sale with pending items.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 289

Related to Quitting the Business.... Need to Sell Stuff!!!

1. What is the best way to sell my Pampered Chef products if I am quitting the business?

The best way to sell your Pampered Chef products is by hosting a going-out-of-business sale. You can invite friends, family, and neighbors to come and shop for discounted products. You can also post about your sale on social media and offer special deals or discounts to attract more buyers.

2. Can I still sell my products online after quitting the Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can still sell your products online after quitting the Pampered Chef business. You can list your products on websites such as eBay or Craigslist, or create a Facebook page or Instagram account dedicated to selling your products. Just make sure to mention that you are no longer affiliated with Pampered Chef.

3. What should I do with my leftover business materials, such as catalogs and order forms?

If you have leftover business materials, you can either throw them away or donate them to a local charity or thrift store. You can also offer them to other Pampered Chef consultants who may be interested in using them for their own business.

4. Can I return any unsold products to Pampered Chef after quitting the business?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef's return policy only applies to active consultants. If you are quitting the business, you will not be able to return any unsold products to the company. However, you can try selling them through a going-out-of-business sale or online.

5. Will I lose my consultant discount after quitting the business?

Yes, once you quit the Pampered Chef business, you will no longer have access to the consultant discount. However, you can still purchase products at retail price through the Pampered Chef website or through another consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmAdams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
EmAdams
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • Cindy Perry