• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC-Ready Crocs: Customize with Chef's Hat & Whisk Jibbitz!

The sizing runs a little big, so I would go up a size if you're in between. I love the flip flop style, but they do run a little large. :)
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...the chef's hat and whisk jibbitz for my crocs so I can wear them at NC!!

Ohhh, where are these? :D

dannyzmom said:
Ohhh! I have those on my pink maryjanes! I love em!

dannyzmom said:
What color are your Crocs?

Real faint like you will see the word Pink, in Pink, of course, before that duh...

here - i'll make it bigger and bolder for ya...PINK

chefkristin said:
:p I have never heard of the color DUH!!!! What is that??? :confused:

I missed it, too! Guess I need new contacts or a better monitor...

How are those crocs?
I told another consultant that I was thinking of buying some, are they worth it?

Love my Crocs! I like my Mary Janes the best.

Chozengirl said:
How are those crocs?
I told another consultant that I was thinking of buying some, are they worth it?

They are the most comfortable things in the whole wide world!!
I LIVE IN THEM!!!

CleosI really like my Cleo crocs. They are more like a sandal :)

dannyzmom said:

WOW do i ever feel like a foreigner today. What are crocs? I am guessing tennis shoes. What are jibbitz and if crocs are tennis shoes how are you putting things on them. OK I know it's late but why do I feel like I am reading german or something.

OK- after hearing all the good things people have posted here about these darn shoes, I decided to order a pair. 3 pairs in my cart later.... :)

So now I just have to wait for them to be delivered. (I ordered Mary Janes in orange, Cayman {scaled down originals} in Lime and Sassari {wedge slides} in fuchsia.)

I love my crocs! I have the normal pair and then last week I bought the crocs that are more like sandels and I love them!

Okay, now I'm really curious. I'm thinking about ordering some of these for myself and maybe a pair for my son. I really like the flip-flops and might have to order a pair of the closed-toes-with-holes ones too. A couple of questions:

1) How does the sizing run? I usually wear a 5 1/2 or 6 and since they don't seem to have half-sizing should I go up or down in shoe size?

2) What is your favorite style of croc shoe?

Just needed to add that Crocs are proudly made in Canada. ;)

Love my (also pink) Crocs!!

I love my Flip Flop Crocs! Linda, I wear a size 5 shoe - I got Khaki/Navy size 5 in womens and they fit perfect (roomy). I also ordered a pair of the children's size (for me) because I wanted the Fuschia/orange combo. I ordered those in a size 2. The lady at Nordstrom's told me they run a size large.Last year at conference I wanted some so bad....I'm looking forward to me feet NOT hurting this year.

I finally got a pair too.....only the cheap Payless version:rolleyes: That's okay, you can call me cheap.....but they really are more comforatable than I thought they'd be!

I have the flip flop ones from Payless--They are comfortable!

Related to NC-Ready Crocs: Customize with Chef's Hat & Whisk Jibbitz!

What are NC-Ready Crocs?

NC-Ready Crocs are a special version of the popular footwear brand, Crocs, that have been customized with a chef's hat and whisk Jibbitz. They are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or wants to show their appreciation for chefs and culinary arts.

How can I customize my NC-Ready Crocs?

You can customize your NC-Ready Crocs by adding a chef's hat and whisk Jibbitz to the holes on the top of the shoes. These Jibbitz are small, colorful charms that easily snap into place, allowing you to personalize your Crocs with your own unique style.

Are NC-Ready Crocs only for chefs?

No, NC-Ready Crocs are for anyone who loves cooking or wants to show their support for chefs and the culinary industry. They are a fun and stylish way to express your passion for food and cooking.

Can I remove the Jibbitz from my NC-Ready Crocs?

Yes, the Jibbitz on your NC-Ready Crocs can easily be removed and replaced with different Jibbitz or left empty. This allows you to change up the look of your Crocs whenever you want.

Are NC-Ready Crocs comfortable to wear?

Yes, NC-Ready Crocs are made with the same comfortable and durable materials as regular Crocs. They are designed for all-day wear and are perfect for standing in the kitchen or walking around town.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kim1711
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • StacieB