• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2009 - July 9-11, 13-15, 16-18

In summary, the national conference opened at 6:30 a.m. on July 9th. Director registration and Home Office tours began at 7 a.m. Director training event began at 8:30 a.m. Director luncheon was at 11 a.m. Upper Level luncheon was at noon. Top Performance Cluster Jewelers had a Director level and above conference at 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. First Timer Orientation Sessions were at 7:30 to 8:00 a.m., 10 - 10:30 a.m., and noon - 12:30 p.m. General session began at 9 a.m. Career Club luncheon was at 11:45 a.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
National Conference 2009
Day 1 - July 9, 13, 16
6:30 a.m. .............................. Registration Opens
6:30 – 8:45 a.m. .................. Director Registration, Top Performance Cluster Jewelers (Director Level and Above)
7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. .............. Home Office Tours (Consultants, Senior Consultants and Team Leaders)
7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ........ First Timer Orientation Sessions
(7:30 – 8:00 a.m.,10 - 10:30 a.m., & noon - 12:30 p.m. )
8:30 - 10:30 a.m. ................. Director Training Event (Doors Open 8:00a.m.)
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ............ Director Luncheon
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ............ Upper Level Luncheon
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.............. Top Performance Cluster Jewelers (Consultants, Senior Consultants and Team Leaders)
1 – 2 p.m. .............................Workshop
2:30 - 5 p.m. ........................ Opening General Session
5 – 7:30 p.m......................... Product Showcase
Room Opens
7 – 8:30 p.m. ....................... Chief Executive’s Celebration of Excellence (invitation only)

Day 2 - July 10, 14, 17
7 – 8:30 a.m. ........................ General Breakfast with Charitable Achievers Reserved Seating
9 - 11:30 a.m. ...................... General Session
11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. .............. General Lunch
11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. .............. Career Club Luncheon
1:30 - 2:30 p.m. ...................Workshop
3 - 4 p.m...............................Workshop
4:15 - 5:30 p.m. ................... New Director Reception
7:30 – 10:30 p.m. ................ Executive Director Banquets

Day 3 - July 11, 15, 18
7 – 8:30 a.m. ........................ General Breakfast
9 – 10 a.m. ...........................Workshop
10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. .............. Closing General Session

Kristi, you are too good! Where did you get this?

Registration, Merrill Store, & Booth Hours

Day 1
6:30 am - 12 :45 p.m.
5 - 7:30 p.m. Product Showcase opens
Day 2
7 - 8:30 a.m.
11:30 am - 1:15 p.m.
4 - 6:30 p.m.
Day 3
7 - 8:30 a.m.
1 - 2 p.m.

Surprise Pack Hours
Day 1
5 - 7:30 p.m
Day 2
4 - 6:30 p.m.

ChefLisa said:
Kristi, you are too good! Where did you get this?

on CC. It's there under News you can use, Pc Newswire

Thanks! I have not received my email of the PC News Wire. I appreciate the information. I am very bummed out about the Palmer House not being an option for hotels. We love the Palmer House!

:cry::cry: I wanna go this year! :cry::cry:

pamperedlinda said:
:cry::cry: I wanna go this year! :cry::cry:

I guess you have the option to miss China. Your Mom would be disappointed, but she would get over it in about 20 to 30 years!;)

ChefLisa said:
Thanks! I have not received my email of the PC News Wire. I appreciate the information. I am very bummed out about the Palmer House not being an option for hotels. We love the Palmer House!
I didn't get the email either but I still went to look. (it was killing me not knowing the triple point day!) It's there!!!

ChefLisa said:
I guess you have the option to miss China. Your Mom would be disappointed, but she would get over it in about 20 to 30 years!;)

Linda, can you attend a different Wave or is your China trip too long?

Debi said:
Linda, can you attend a different Wave or is your China trip too long?

Yeah Linda, can you attend a different wave? Which wave are you supposed to be in?

My SD and I were talking tuesday and I told her how the registration opens April 14th. She said, WAIT, that's the morning I'll be at your house!!! We'll register together!! I thought that was pretty fun and cool. :)

She's coming down to do a meeting with us and she gets to come down once a year on PC's dime. YAY!

1. What is the purpose of National Conference 2009?

The purpose of National Conference 2009 is to bring together consultants from all over the country to celebrate, learn, and grow as a community. It is a time for us to come together and share our passion for cooking and the Pampered Chef brand.

2. Where and when is National Conference 2009 taking place?

National Conference 2009 will take place on July 9-11, 13-15, and 16-18 in various locations. The specific location for each date is listed on our website, and you can choose which date and location works best for you.

3. Who can attend National Conference 2009?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is welcome to attend National Conference 2009. This includes new consultants, seasoned consultants, and even those who are considering joining our team. It is a great opportunity for everyone to connect and learn together.

4. What can I expect at National Conference 2009?

At National Conference 2009, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions led by top consultants and corporate staff. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants, attend inspirational keynote speeches, and see exciting new product launches.

5. How do I register for National Conference 2009?

You can register for National Conference 2009 on our website by selecting the date and location that you would like to attend. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details you need to know for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies