• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Newsletter Subscribers with Existing Consultants: Tips from Experts

In summary, the person is asking how other people handle people who are already on their mailing list but want to be removed. They recommend following the Tasty Tidbits email disclaimer and unsubscribing if the person wants to be removed.
princessmeshelle
i have a few people who were added to my newsletter who said they already had a consultant, but were interested in my sale (black friday). to save a headache i just put them on my mailing list. i respect that they have a consultant already and i don't want to steal customers. i don't know how to approach these people and find out if they want to stay on my mailing list. i thought i might send an email to those few and make sure that they want off my list, that way they could confirm their wishes. so i guess what i am asking is how do other people handle this situation?

My thought is, if they want off the list, they'll request to unsubscribe.

NooraK said:
My thought is, if they want off the list, they'll request to unsubscribe.

Exactly. :thumbup:

I use Tasty Tidbits, and at the bottom of each email is a disclaimer with a way to request to be unsubscribed. If you do something like that at the end of your emails, I think that would be enough.

Here is what Joy does at the end of the Tasty Tidbits emails:

That brings another edition of this newsletter to a close. Thank you for your ongoing support! Without you, I’d have no business in the kitchen! If you have any questions or needs, please contact me anytime!

You are receiving this newsletter because you have been a past customer, a past host, or you have asked for information about The Pampered Chef®.

TELL A FRIEND...Invite them to subscribe by forwarding this newsletter in its entirety or by having them e-mail me personally at [email protected].

My Personal Privacy Policy: I blind carbon copy every mailing. I will NEVER knowingly give or sell my subscribers’ e-mail addresses. Your privacy is of utmost importance to me!

REMOVAL: If you would like to be removed from this mailing, please reply with the word "remove" in the subject line.

I completely understand your concern about not wanting to step on the toes of someone else's customers. It's always important to respect the relationships that consultants have with their clients.In situations like this, I believe the best approach is to reach out to those individuals and simply ask if they would like to remain on your mailing list. You can explain that you want to make sure you are not sending unwanted emails and that you respect their decision to stick with their current consultant.If they do want to stay on your list, that's great! You can continue to provide them with valuable information and updates about your business. If they do not want to receive emails from you, that's okay too. It's important to always prioritize the wishes of potential customers.Overall, communication and honesty are key in situations like this. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best with your sale on Black Friday.Best regards,

What is the best way to address a difficult situation with a coworker?

The best way to address a difficult situation with a coworker is to first take a step back and assess the situation objectively. Then, approach the coworker in a calm and respectful manner, and clearly communicate the issue at hand. It can also be helpful to offer potential solutions and listen to their perspective.

How do I address a problem with a family member?

When addressing a problem with a family member, it's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding. Try to have an open and honest conversation, and avoid placing blame or getting defensive. Communication and compromise are key in resolving conflicts with family members.

What should I do if I need to address a mistake I made at work?

If you've made a mistake at work, the best course of action is to take ownership of the mistake and communicate it to your supervisor or team. Be honest and transparent, and offer solutions or ideas for how to fix the mistake. It's important to learn from your mistake and take steps to avoid it in the future.

How can I address a problem with a friend without damaging the relationship?

When addressing a problem with a friend, it's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding. Be honest and direct about your concerns, but also be sure to listen to their perspective. Try to find a solution together that works for both of you, and remember to communicate openly and respectfully throughout the conversation.

What is the best way to address a customer complaint?

When addressing a customer complaint, it's important to first acknowledge their concerns and apologize for any inconvenience they may have experienced. Then, work with the customer to find a solution that satisfies their needs. It's also important to follow up with the customer to ensure their issue has been resolved and to show that their satisfaction is a top priority.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mvpchef
  • NooraK