• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference Bag and Book Mark for Sale

In summary, the National Conference Bag and Book Mark for Sale is an exclusive offer from Pampered Chef available only to attendees of the annual National Conference event. The Bag includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and the Book Mark is a special edition item. The cost of the Bag and Book Mark varies each year and is announced closer to the event. These items cannot be purchased if you are not attending the conference, but there are other great products available online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The products included in the Bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but are guaranteed to be top-selling and newest items.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have the 25th National Conference shoulder bag (has pictures from the past 25 years on the flap) and the silver bookmark for sale if anyone would like them for $25 plus the cost of shipping. Both are out of the package but like brand new. Never been used except for at National Conference. PM me or email at [email protected]

if interested. Thank you for your interest in purchasing the 25th National Conference shoulder bag and silver bookmark. I'm happy to offer them to you for $25 plus the cost of shipping. Please send me a private message or email me at [email protected] with your shipping address and I will be able to provide you with a total cost of the items. Thank you again!

What is the National Conference Bag and Book Mark for Sale?

The National Conference Bag and Book Mark for Sale is a special offer from Pampered Chef available to attendees of our annual National Conference event. These items are exclusive to the conference and cannot be purchased elsewhere.

What is included in the National Conference Bag and Book Mark?

The National Conference Bag includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. The Book Mark is a special edition item designed specifically for the conference.

How much does the National Conference Bag and Book Mark cost?

The cost of the National Conference Bag and Book Mark varies each year and is typically announced closer to the event. Please stay tuned for updates on pricing.

Can I purchase the National Conference Bag and Book Mark if I am not attending the conference?

Unfortunately, the National Conference Bag and Book Mark are only available to attendees of the conference. However, we offer many other great products that can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I customize the products included in the National Conference Bag?

The products included in the National Conference Bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we guarantee that they will be a great selection of our top-selling and newest products for you to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies