• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2016 *Spoiler* Thread

In summary, the Pampered Chef Summer Conference included announcements about new products, including an electric wine bottle opener, as well as announcements about discontinued items.
The bar pans are unglazed:
med - 11½" x 7¾" x ¾"
large - 10" x 15½" x 1"
So they are different sizes & I think the entertaining platters are also not much of an edge & look a bit rounded vs being a straight rectangle.

Does anyone know when consultants will get Free For All items?

Are the Entertaining plates grey the same color as the RockCrocks?

mspibb said:
Does anyone know when consultants will get Free For All items?
June Free-for-All products will arrive the week of August 1. July Free-for-All products will arrive the week of August 8.

scottcooks said:
Are the Entertaining plates grey the same color as the RockCrocks?
No, they are a dark gray -- but not black.

Toni Monsen said:
Yay! More please. :) And agree, also discontinued items.
The discontinued items are already on the website. I am on my phone and it won't let me upload the pictures.

mspibb said:
Just watched a video from a director in my upline. She said the new SB is ethnic recipes.
Debbie Downer warning....After looking through the new SB, not finding too much that is overly appealing. Only 2 dessert recipes. That said....once I try a few, I may change my mind! Lol!

baychef said:
Debbie Downer warning....After looking through the new SB, not finding too much that is overly appealing. Only 2 dessert recipes. That said....once I try a few, I may change my mind! Lol!
Granted I haven't seen the entire new SB, but when they previewed it at Conf, I thought several of the recipes sounded interesting. I'm really want to try the Harissa one for sure. But it it does come down to how they taste & easy it is to get ingredients/spices. Hopefully, you'll find at least 1 more that you can use to promote that's not a dessert (but desserts are always good!) ;)

chefjeanine said:
June Free-for-All products will arrive the week of August 1. July Free-for-All products will arrive the week of August 8.
Dang, doing an open house Saturday!

baychef said:
I'm picky so there are rarely many recipes that appeal to me!

I'm needing a picture of the whip cream maker lol I can't remember the exact name please help.

That's it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 3.59.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 3.59.54 PM.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 519
Got the new books and I don't find the need wine bottle opener

chefjeanine said:
I think it is part of the winter product offering.
Yes, winter collection.

Does anyone have any of the videos from conference? I thought I signed up for live streaming, but I apparently didn't confirm and wasn't actually signed up.

I got my products I earned in July on Friday and saved the box to open during my Open House on Saturday. I wish I had gotten someone to take a picture of me opening it!

When does the winter stuff start then? I wanted to order a wine opener for someone and couldn't figure out why it's not in the catalog. :(

Teresa LM said:
When does the winter stuff start then? I wanted to order a wine opener for someone and couldn't figure out why it's not in the catalog. :(
Holiday items goes on sale Oct 1 to the public. That includes the electric wine opener, aerator, charcuterie boards & wine markers.

Thank you!

Your welcome!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies