• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2016 *Spoiler* Thread

In summary, the Pampered Chef Summer Conference included announcements about new products, including an electric wine bottle opener, as well as announcements about discontinued items.
If anyone could give us an explanation of the products, it'd be great. What's the blue bowl with the 2 roundy handles? Melamine/Bamboo?? What are the entertaining platters? MANY THANKS :)

LKP said:
Thanks for the pix! Can you explain what each item is? Awesome to see!
Sorry, I have no idea lol. I'm not here. My director is.

Kids Pizza Kit
image.jpeg

Kids Baking Set
image.jpeg
Popcorn maker
image.jpeg
New 6" cake pan set, whipped cream maker, decorator bag, drizzle pen (might not be correct name- I don't have my catalog near me to double check)
image.jpeg
Entertaining platter
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 669
Silly question - is the popcorn maker silicone? I'd plug it to my bird-owning friends, but not if it's silicone.Does the salt and pepper grinder set mean they're getting rid of the bamboo grinders?

Oh, I like those small cake pans!

Last conference day! Let's keep the info and photos coming!

Thanks for posting pics! Love the new stuff! Is there a new Rockcrok? I've been waiting forever for a bigger one! Any new cookbooks?? What is being discontinued? I'm putting an order in today and I done want to miss anything. :)Thanks again!!Di

Thank you all for posting the information! Keep the info coming!

ChefDi yes there is a new larger Roc croc! Check back on previous posts...it's beautiful! Curious about the color of the serving dishes. Hoping the color of food brightens then up.

otisbg said:
Heard from an unnamed source that there is a Rockcrok XL. That is 8 quarts....they are adding more products on October 1. Hope they bring back the mini catalog
YESSSS on the Mini Catalog--so much easier to use, esp. as invitation!

Dina Atnip said:
How about wonderful new recipes? Hadn't seen anything on this. Tia
Ooooooo....great reminder!!!

The "red thing" is a silicone microwave popcorn maker.
I think the gray stones are quite pretty.
Kids cooking kits come in nice boxes -- easily wrapped and nicely presented.
Emoji (sp?) cookie cutters are the Feeding America product.

Great thread everyone! Hope you all had a nice time at the conference or keeping tabs in here :)

scottcooks said:
If anyone could give us an explanation of the products, it'd be great. What's the blue bowl with the 2 roundy handles? Melamine/Bamboo?? What are the entertaining platters? MANY THANKS :)
Blue bowl is some type of plastic. It is part of the kid's cooking set. The handle is made to be comfortable in a child's hand and light weight. It does have silicone on the bottom so it won't slip.The entertaining platters are stoneware (as are the small and large bowls in gray & sandstone) These are glazed inside and out. You can bake on them (I'm not seeing the temperature guidelines in the catalog), serve on them AND (because they are glazed inside and out) put them in the dishwasher!

When can we start ordering our sample kits?

prices on anything and Also more info on the products on the "holiday" mid season products. Like are they permanent products

kcheatham08 said:
I believe it has to do with popcorn
The red thing is a collapsible microwave popcorn popper. It has a section where you can add butter or seasoning before you put it in the microwave. Very cool!

Candy Boozer said:
I think you can see the edge of the Casserole at the far right of the picture.
The Rockcrok line is just beginning! The XL is just an addition. It is huge. All the other RC products are still in our line.

I sent my brother and his new bride the Dutch Oven RC and they are so excited! Thrilled to see it goes on the grill.
Just spoke with my upline and they are working on a wish list that would be like a registry. In the development stages!

I was under the impression that the new season info would be be posted on consultant's corner today. I don't see anything and am wondering if anyone has any information? Thanks!

Another Director who did not go to conference said that the Discontinued List just came out! I haven't checked the website but does anyone have it to post?

I guess this is it.

Attachments

• mkt4361-072016us-ss16-droppedproduct-flyer (1).pdf
    282.4 KB · Views: 1,400
baychef said:
Another Director who did not go to conference said that the Discontinued List just came out! I haven't checked the website but does anyone have it to post?
It looks like it's on CC.

Does anyone know how the salt and pepper grinders are being restyled? And I assume the restyling of the DCB and RCB is a color change from Cranberry to Grey?Thanks!Shari in TX

DCB has new shape and color. Small covered baker is just new color.
14688949158151668437039.jpg

Entertainment platters/bowls are glazed stoneware that can be placed in microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Colors are gray and cream.
14688951545732103512567.jpg

Kid's baking set
1468895296341-610446588.jpg

Kid's pizza set
14688953572901006941164.jpg
! b
14688953572901006941164.jpg

baychef said:
I sent my brother and his new bride the Dutch Oven RC and they are so excited! Thrilled to see it goes on the grill.
Just spoke with my upline and they are working on a wish list that would be like a registry. In the development stages!
The "wish list" is available now. Go to the website and you'll see a tab for it. Later today (tomorrow) when I'm at my desk, I'll post my notes for using it.

cochef said:
Any word on what's being discontinued? Looks like at least Cranberry stoneware might be leaving
The pampered chef website has the new discontinued list

chefjeanine said:
The "wish list" is available now. Go to the website and you'll see a tab for it. Later today (tomorrow) when I'm at my desk, I'll post my notes for using it.
YES!!!! Spoke with my upline yesterday and she told me about this! It's wonderful and I have already had people create a wish list! Also, my son is getting married and I am doing a bridal shower in August. SUPER EXCITED about this!

ricarda said:
They did bring back the mini catalog it is aweI think it is the bags that is what is so unique I love those.
Saw the decorating bags and tips they are NOT Wilton they are PC and I love them.

amychefofPA said:
Wooo- what's the red thingy? LOL
The red bowl is the new microwave popcorn popper with butter melter. It's collapsible as well.

mspibb said:
I hate to be negative but I have more Wilton cake decorating stuff than I'll ever use!
I feel the same way...I'm going to have to see how the PC cake decorating stuff works & how I would promote it over what is already out in the market today. Plus, it's not like people can just know how to use those tips. It takes practice to get the correct angle & pressure. But I took Wilton classes, so maybe I'm biased!

When you get them in your hand you will see and feel a big difference. I took the classes decorated cakes for years had a catering business and honestly when I got my hands on them they are top notch. I was like everybody else I said really Wilton but then when I held them you can tell it is not Wilton.

scottcooks said:
Scott, not sure if someone already answered this-the blue (turquoise) mixing bowl is part of the kids baking set. It is sized for kids & handle allows them to hold 2 different ways (over or under). There is also a small rolling pin for kids that has turquoise handles, it's part of the kids baking collection. I think it will be easier for kids to use than the baker's roller we have now, plus better for other heavier cookie doughs. There are some stoneware gray & sand colored bowls & entertaining platters (serveware). Sorry, if I just repeated what someone else already told you.

ricarda said:
When you get them in your hand you will see and feel a big difference. I took the classes decorated cakes for years had a catering business and honestly when I got my hands on them they are top notch. I was like everybody else I said really Wilton but then when I held them you can tell it is not Wilton.
Hope that's true! It will be hard to convince me until I use them that what I'm using now is not as good. But PC usually doesn't come out with products unless it can improve on something, so I am hopeful that is the case here. I do like the fact that the bags are precut, that will make it easy for the novice to just pop in the tips & go! I'll keep an open mind when trying them out! I really want to be able to do baking classes, it would be so much fun & right up my alley!!

Thank you jjaastef for posting the pictures of the DCB, grinders and kids' sets. I can't say I love the first two even though it does look like they are more contemporary, but I think the kids' sets are really awesome and something we've been needing for a while. I can't wait to see them in person!Shari in TX

Dina Atnip said:
How about wonderful new recipes? Hadn't seen anything on this. Tia
Just watched a video from a director in my upline. She said the new SB is ethnic recipes.

Thank you for the pictures. Are there more to come?
Was there any mention of a change to the large bar pan?
Is any of the executive cookware going on open stock?

fifiplc said:
So are there new stones or just a new color?
What is different with the large bar pan? Can someone please post a picture. TIA

mrondinone said:
What is different with the large bar pan? Can someone please post a picture. TIA
I don't see a difference. The picture of it looks like it is deeper but nothing is mentioned.

mrondinone said:
I think you're talking about the entertaining platters? You can heat & serve appetizers, mains & sides. They are glazed inside & out. They grey is the interior & the sand is on the outside, so you can put them in the dishwasher. There are 2 sizes that come as a ste or individually:
Large - 15 1/2 x 10 1/4
Med - 13 x 8 1/2
Does that help?

Do these help?

Attachments

• 2016-07-23 14.11.46.jpg
    2016-07-23 14.11.46.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 473
  • 2016-07-23 14.12.14.jpg
    2016-07-23 14.12.14.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 490

Similar Pampered Chef Threads