• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2016 *Spoiler* Thread

In summary, the Pampered Chef Summer Conference included announcements about new products, including an electric wine bottle opener, as well as announcements about discontinued items.
Admin Greg
Staff member
WARNING: This thread contains discussion and media about the Summer 2015 National Conference.Dear Cheffers you may use this thread to discuss all things about new products and announcements.. Please feel free to post photos and comment on the new items.We also ask that you refrain from discussing anything spoiler related on any other part of Chef Success until after the Conference is over. Your cooperation is appreciated.We sincerely appreciate anyone sharing information for those that could not go.

New kids baking and pizza making set as well as cake decorating items! I don't have any pictures, it was just posted on my team's facebook page. I've been waiting for cake decorating items for FOREVER.

THANK YOU for offering this site and for letting us view it! First time in 17 years I could not go. Taking care of my elderly Mom. I did see where someone did a teaser on their Facebook about asking guests if they could guess the first electric product Pampered Chef is bringing into the line!!!!!!!

How do I add pictures? I have several

Wine.jpg Cake.jpg Kids.jpg Stuff.jpg Stone.jpg

baychef said:
THANK YOU for offering this site and for letting us view it! First time in 17 years I could not go. Taking care of my elderly Mom.I did see where someone did a teaser on their Facebook about asking guests if they could guess the first electric product Pampered Chef is bringing into the line!!!!!!!

Any big announcements? I'm vacationing in Greece and am unfortunately missing conference...,thanks for this!!!!

Any word on what's being discontinued? Looks like at least Cranberry stoneware might be leaving

So are there new stones or just a new color?

This is so exciting..keep the spoilers coming..thanks Greg for doing this

Yay! More please. :) And agree, also discontinued items.

Just found out that if you go to the pampered chef Facebook page, they are doing live feeds of the products

cochef said:
Any word on what's being discontinued? Looks like at least Cranberry stoneware might be leaving
They rarely tell you what is being discontinued. Folks figure out by looking at the catalog or I think a list is in the change-over box.I do NOT like the gray stone. They could have done so much better. But just my opinion. ;)
From what I've seen so far at least (just watched the FB video), it seems quite disappointing of a roll-out to me. But I don't want to be a Debby Downer. I guess it has to be hard to improve on an already great product line. :)

Last edited:
Heard from an unnamed source that there is a Rockcrok XL. That is 8 quarts....they are adding more products on October 1. Hope they bring back the mini catalog

otisbg said:
Heard from an unnamed source that there is a Rockcrok XL. That is 8 quarts....they are adding more products on October 1. Hope they bring back the mini catalog
I heard they are bringing back the minis!

I saw the free-for-all product list, but some of the products featured in the video on the PC FB page weren't on there - the electric wine opener and the emoji cookie cutters for instance.

otisbg said:
Candy Boozer said:
I saw the free-for-all product list, but some of the products featured in the video on the PC FB page weren't on there - the electric wine opener and the emoji cookie cutters for instance.
Can you post a pic of the list for Free For All?

fifiplc said:
So are there new stones or just a new color?
It looks like they're bringing back the Deep Dish Pie Plate.

SChristie said:
I agree- I'd love to see that

Candy Boozer said:
I posted it.
Saw it- THANK YOU
I'm actually kind of disappointed in the earned stuff this time compared to Spring 2016's free-for-all earnings

Looks like we have 3 choices for starter kits now too!

Attachments

• Starter kits.pdf
    252.9 KB · Views: 1,099
New rock crock

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 847
kcheatham08 said:
New rock crock
I see three RockCroks in this picture. I wonder if that means the Everyday one is being replaced by this new XL one?Shari in TX

Shari in TX said:
I see three RockCroks in this picture. I wonder if that means the Everyday one is being replaced by this new XL one?Shari in TX
I think you can see the edge of the Casserole at the far right of the picture.

Admin Greg said:
WARNING: This thread contains discussion and media about the Summer 2015 National Conference.Dear Cheffers you may use this thread to discuss all things about new products and announcements.. Please feel free to post photos and comment on the new items.We also ask that you refrain from discussing anything spoiler related on any other part of Chef Success until after the Conference is over. Your cooperation is appreciated.We sincerely appreciate anyone sharing information for those that could not go.
Thanks

amychefofPA said:
Wooo- what's the red thingy? LOL
Microwave popcorn maker.

Shari in TX said:
Never mind. I just saw that the Everyday Pan is in two of the New Consultant Kits so I guess it's staying!Shari in TX

Thank you everyone for posting, able to attend conference and my director retired so not sure what is going on since she was home office direct.

Has anyone gone through a new catalogue and compared it to see what's leaving?

kcheatham08 said:
New kids baking and pizza making set as well as cake decorating items! I don't have any pictures, it was just posted on my team's facebook page. I've been waiting for cake decorating items for FOREVER.
I hate to be negative but I have more Wilton cake decorating stuff than I'll ever use!

SChristie said:
They did bring back the mini catalog it is awe
fifiplc said:
So are there new stones or just a new color?[/QUOTE
mspibb said:
I hate to be negative but I have more Wilton cake decorating stuff than I'll ever use!
I think it is the bags that is what is so unique I love those.

mspibb said:
Probably PC will have ideas for us to use with customers. I see this appealing to young Moms who may not have a bunch of experience in cake decorating.

Candy Boozer said:
Hoping this attachment works.
First time I a long time I earned second level. Does anyone know what the Entertaining pieces look like?

baychef said:
Probably PC will have ideas for us to use with customers. I see this appealing to young Moms who may not have a bunch of experience in cake decorating.
I did like on the video the little tabs to hold them in the dishwasher. Still, I have TONS of Wilton. I hope the tips are at least interchangeable!

ricarda said:
They did bring back the mini catalog it is aweI think it is the bags that is what is so unique I love those.
Hi Alice, wish we were there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views