• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nashville Trip: Join Me for an Exciting Getaway!

In summary, PC consultants from across the country are heading to Nashville for a conference, but their husbands are not happy about it. Their wives are psyched and their husbands are not.
pchockeymom
Anyone joining me in Nashville!!? I am really psyched. My hubby keeps asking questions about it, can't seem to get it in his head that it's not a conference, but a REAL trip/vacation!!

pchockeymom said:
Anyone joining me in Nashville!!? I am really psyched. My hubby keeps asking questions about it, can't seem to get it in his head that it's not a conference, but a REAL trip/vacation!!

Won't he be surprised. ;) Congrats.

I'm going!!! I am so excited!

Good for you both. Enjoy!

That's great - good for you! I think I earned it but have not had notification from PC yet - did you get official notification from them? Since the end date was mid-month I figure they still have to get month end stats done. At least that's what I'm hoping!!

pchockeymom - where are you in VA? My son and DIL live in Centreville and I visit them often!

Congrats y'all!!! I didn't try for any of the trips this year....hubby is a recovering alcoholic and some of the places just wouldn't be good for him to go to.....

carlajanes said:
Congrats y'all!!! I didn't try for any of the trips this year....hubby is a recovering alcoholic and some of the places just wouldn't be good for him to go to.....

You can always take the cash-card options (not with Taste of Travel).

I'm heading to Nashville! Excited to go back and since our son and his wife live an hour away, they are going to come and visit us on Saturday! Looking forward to meeting other PC consultants from across the country!!!

islandgurlchef said:
pchockeymom - where are you in VA? My son and DIL live in Centreville and I visit them often!

I'm in Winchester, about 45 minutes west of Centreville.

islandgurlchef said:
That's great - good for you! I think I earned it but have not had notification from PC yet - did you get official notification from them? Since the end date was mid-month I figure they still have to get month end stats done. At least that's what I'm hoping!!

No, I haven't gotten a notification from PC yet. But I earned enough points by July and I got a congratulations card from my upline director. She says they should be notifying by end of this coming week, once all the sales/recruiting are finalized for the month.

I'm going along with all of you! July & August were good months for me. Earned the trip, added 2 to my team and became a Team Leader. Wahoo!!

Thanks pchockeymom....my son and DIL would like to move to Winchester within the next year. When I go to visit in October, I'm hoping we'll have time to drive up there! I'm excited that there's still time for notification about Nashville....I thought because I hadn't heard anything, I didn't earn it although I have the points! I was a director in CA and earned many trips - I resigned due to cancer treatment, This will be the first trip I've earned with my new consultant number!!

I will be there with my hubby!! And looking forward to Vegas next! But still have recruits to qualify for that one!

I'll be there! I heard from HO that the points would be finalized by Sept 1 and we would receive official notification by Sept 10.I earned Vegas but now set my sights on Cabos. Thank you double points.... :)

I will be there also!! Very excited. I have not heard from Home Office yet but my Upper line said we should get confirmation letter sometime next week. I still have a ways to go for Vegas. I am getting close in points but do not have the recruiting points. I am hopping to get them but I live in the area affected by the hurricane and a lot of homes flooded and two of my potential recruits pulled out due to their homes being flooded. But I am going to try.

Our thoughts go out to you in the area affected by the hurricane. We live in Fl. and know we dodged a bullet with Isaac. Kindest thoughts.....

Mommy2amo said:
I'll be there! I earned Vegas but now set my sights on Cabos. Thank you double points.... :)

I'm going for Cabos too! Will have Vegas wrapped up by the end of Sept w/recruit points and all but my hubby said, "You need to earn the Cabos trip. I'd rather go there." Ha! We went to Vegas about a month ago, once was enough.

i will be attending and my husband and I are both excited!! Have you received any info yet?

Got my email congratulations from h.o. yesterday! And a recorded call from Jean! Waahoo! So excited!

I did too...I was beginning to wonder if I really did earn it! I'm excited to see which hotel we get assigned to!

I got my email and a package from fed ex today. I didn't get a phone call though. :( Oh well - I can't wait until Monday to register!!!

Was your package about TOT? I didn't get one....

Yup. It was a certificate of achievement and some info about registration. Make sure you go on consultant's corner on Monday and register. :)

I'm registered, got my hotel (downtown-Waahoo!), and my flight info. We are sooooo excited!!

I'm downtown too, but haven't received my flight info yet. I registered after I got home from work so maybe I'll get it tomorrow! I'm ready for some R & R...my husband had a mild heart attack last week and is doing well, but we've been pretty stressed. We also sold our home in the middle of being at the hospital all last week so we'll be moving about the time of the Nashville trip...and our son is getting married the weekend after our trip AND I'm baking 400+ cookies for the reception! See why I need a vacation??? LOL

I got my package yesterday and my recorded phone call today. I am in the Opryland Hotel. Is anyone else in this one?

Has anyone received their flight info yet? I registered yesterday morning, mine has not come yet maybe tomorrow. I am in the Opryland hotel. Is anyone else in that one? I see lots of people are in downtown.

Yep, I'm going! Close to getting Vegas, too.

Okay - I'm worried. I got my flight information email, but I didn't email back with my authorization (I didn't see that I needed to until today). I hope there is not a problem! I'm going to call them right away tomorrow morning. Ugh. I hope I didn't mess this up!

I wasn't able to look over my flight details and authorize it since I was at leadership halfway across the country from my husband. I told her I'd authorize it Monday and she was fine with that.

I'm hoping I can keep the same flight details - they were perfect for us. It was a long week with long hours at my full-time job. I guess it caught up to me. :(

I am going!!!!

Ok...I don't fly very often and I don't want to mess anything up. I received an email that said electronic tickets were issued and I would receive something 10 days before we travel. I received a packet from home office but I don't think there were tickets in it. Are we getting tickets on paper or is there something I need to do online before we fly??? Can anyone help me...losing a little sleep over this tonight! UGH!!!

ChefBevShu said:
Ok...I don't fly very often and I don't want to mess anything up. I received an email that said electronic tickets were issued and I would receive something 10 days before we travel. I received a packet from home office but I don't think there were tickets in it. Are we getting tickets on paper or is there something I need to do online before we fly??? Can anyone help me...losing a little sleep over this tonight! UGH!!!

I called yesterday to confirm because we are flying United and we never fly with them. The confirmation numbers are on the sheet you got in the red packet. Just take that sheet and a government issued photo ID to the airport. Apparently all you need is the photo ID. The skycap or person at the counter will issue your boarding pass.

I'm going!!!! Staying at the Opryland Hotel as well!

I'm going with my hubby...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Related to Nashville Trip: Join Me for an Exciting Getaway!

1. What is the purpose of the Nashville Trip?

The Nashville Trip is a fun and exciting getaway organized by Pampered Chef for their consultants and their families. It is a chance for us to relax, have fun, and bond with our fellow consultants while exploring the city of Nashville.

2. When and where is the Nashville Trip taking place?

The Nashville Trip will take place from [insert dates] in Nashville, Tennessee. We will be staying at a beautiful hotel in the heart of the city and will have access to various activities and attractions throughout our stay.

3. Is this a mandatory event for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Nashville Trip is not a mandatory event for consultants. However, we highly encourage all consultants to join us as it is a great opportunity to learn, network, and have fun with your fellow consultants.

4. Can I bring my family on the Nashville Trip?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring your family on the Nashville Trip. However, please note that any additional expenses for your family members will be your responsibility.

5. What can I expect from the Nashville Trip?

You can expect a fun-filled trip with a mix of activities, workshops, and free time to explore the city. There will also be opportunities to learn more about Pampered Chef products and network with other consultants. And of course, plenty of delicious food to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
gigi425