• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Label Template Works for Nancy's Address Labels in Open Office?

In summary, Nancy's Labels and Open Office is a software program designed for small businesses and individuals to create professional-looking labels and documents. It allows for customization with personal logos and designs and is compatible with both Mac and PC. The software also has the capability to print multiple labels at once and has a one-time fee with no additional costs or subscriptions.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
Hi,

I tried searching for this info but couldn't find it.

I have Nancy's address labels and wanted to print them in Open office. What label template would I use? I couldn't find the 5260 template listed on the instructions that came with it.

Thanks in advance
Lynda

5660 is the same. Look for any label template that's 30-up (30 to a page).

Hi Lynda,I'm not sure which specific label template you would use for Nancy's address labels, but here are a few steps you can try to figure it out:1. Check the instructions that came with the labels to see if they mention a specific label template or number.2. Look for a template that is similar in size and layout to the labels you have. You may need to adjust the margins and spacing to get it to line up correctly.3. If you have the option, try printing a test page on regular paper first to make sure everything is lined up correctly before using the actual labels.4. If all else fails, you could try contacting the manufacturer of the labels for assistance.Hope this helps! Good luck with your printing.

1. What is Nancy's Labels and Open Office?

Nancy's Labels and Open Office is a software program designed to help small businesses and individuals create professional-looking labels and other documents for their personal or professional use.

2. Can I customize the labels with my own logo and design?

Yes, with Nancy's Labels and Open Office, you can easily customize your labels with your own logo and design. The software has a variety of templates and design options to choose from, or you can upload your own images and create a unique label.

3. Is Nancy's Labels and Open Office compatible with both Mac and PC?

Yes, Nancy's Labels and Open Office is compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems. This makes it accessible for users no matter what type of computer they have.

4. Can I print multiple labels at once with Nancy's Labels and Open Office?

Yes, one of the key features of Nancy's Labels and Open Office is the ability to print multiple labels at once. This saves time and allows for efficient label printing for bulk orders or large mailing lists.

5. Is there a cost for using Nancy's Labels and Open Office?

There is a one-time fee to purchase Nancy's Labels and Open Office software, but there are no additional costs or subscriptions required. Once you purchase the software, you can use it as much as you'd like without any additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • melindag
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
melindag
  • cheferikab