• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Host Coaching Postcards for Sale

In summary, the Nancy's Host Coaching Postcards offer a variety of benefits for hosts of Pampered Chef parties. They provide an easy way to stay organized and connected with guests by sending reminders, sharing recipes and product information, and thanking guests for attending. The postcards can be customized for each specific party with customizable fields, different designs, and personal messages. They are made with high-quality materials, including premium cardstock and a glossy finish, for a professional look. Bulk orders are also available at a discounted rate for future parties. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, with rush shipping options available for an additional fee.
DebbieJ
I have three different postcards that I no longer use.

#105 "Thanks for Sending me the Guest List" qty 55 for $7.50 shipped
#132 Fridge Reminder "Dates to Remember" qty 59 for $7.75 shipped
#152 Mail Reminders qty 38 for $5.25 shipped

DISCOUNT: Take them all for $19 shipped.

PM or email me if you are interested! DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD AS I WILL NOT REVISIT IT.

Thanks!

1. What are the benefits of using Nancy's Host Coaching Postcards?

The postcards are specifically designed to help hosts of Pampered Chef parties stay organized and connected with their guests. They provide a convenient way for hosts to send reminders about the party, share recipes and product information, and thank guests for attending.

2. How can I customize the postcards for my specific party?

Each postcard has customizable fields for the date, time, location, and host's contact information. You can also choose from different designs and add your own personal message to make it unique for your party.

3. Are the postcards made with high-quality materials?

Yes, the postcards are printed on premium cardstock with a glossy finish for a professional and polished look. They are durable and will hold up well during mailing and handling.

4. Can I purchase a bulk order of postcards for multiple parties?

Yes, we offer a discounted rate for bulk orders of Nancy's Host Coaching Postcards. You can stock up on postcards to use for all your future Pampered Chef parties.

5. How long does it take to receive the postcards after ordering?

Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. The shipping time will depend on your location, but most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Rush shipping options are also available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pamperedtraci