• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Show Host Party: What Is It?

In summary, a mystery host party is where you don't know until the end who the 'host' will be. You invite guests to this stating that you will offer tickets for different things and their tickets go in for a chance to win the host benefits. Based on sales you can have one host or split it up.
Boomerjojo
Can someone please tell me what is a Mystery Show Host party?

A mystery host party is where you don't know until the end who the 'host' will be. You invite guests to this stating that you will offer tickets for different things and their tickets go in for a chance to win the host benefits. Based on sales you can have one host or split it up. I split mine up to have one winner for each half price, one winner for the host special and one or two winners for the free (again based on sales). They all get the additional discount and then you offer the 10% off for a year to the host who's name you 'officially' put in as the host when submitting. This is just one way of doing it, but it's the general idea.

Clear as mud? :rolleyes: :D

I held a mystery host show a few months ago. Search the documents for some great flyer samples. I've attached mine, if you're interested.

I've also attached the sheet of prize slips I used and the host prizes that I gave away.

These shows are a lot of fun. They're great when you've had a slump and you need to get back in the game and get a show in for some practice. Make sure you invite everyone you know and ask everyone if they want to book a show.

Attachments

• August 25 show invitation.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Mystery host prizes.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 474
  • Mystery Host draw tickets.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 445
Thank you so much for the info.. This sounds like it could be really fun!

What do you do about warranty purposes if you only put the show under 1 host name? If you have 5-6 different winners, what do you do for the ones that wouldn't have the order in their name?

I really don't think that it would matter! Because people buy gifts for people all the time and the receipt won't be in the name of the person returning anything. PC usually doesn't care about that when you call in an adjustment. They ask you only who and where to ship to, not who bought it. As long as the product is within the product guarantee time, it really shouldn't matter who bought it.:)

Also, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents about the success of mystery host shows. I use to do them all the time when I was a director, because I would earn a package as a director and then earn one in my sells! I would give out quite a bit in free stuff. I would give out smaller items, randomly throughout the night, and I would give a bigger gift to the top spender, and one as a door prize.... I also gave out a bigger gift to the person that brought the most friends. (I also never do a demo, I just talk about the new stuff and their features!) I make all the food in advance! I haven't done one in about 3 years, and my main reason is because we were needing repairs on the house and we were slowly fixing things and my hubby didn't want me doing any for a while until we fixed stuff. We only have one more thing to do and that is our bathroom floor. Otherwise, we've put in new carpet on our stairs (split level entry home, first thing you see is stairs when you come in my home :rolleyes: ) replaced all the carpet upstairs in the living room, hallway and front entry way and kitchen linoleum,with hardwood floors:D (love it:love: !!)..... so I think I'm going to try to talk him into letting me do a mystery host/holiday show in December.
Anyway, my past experience were always right around $1000.00 shows, with oooooodddddlllesss of bookings!!!!:D I would make it a host/preferred customer appreciation show too and I would make sure that there was a qualifying order... usually $35.00, so that the person that won, put out an effort to win! I don't think it's fair when people order 30, 40, 50 etc in products and then someone put in a order for a mini whipper and wins! Plus the qualifying order makes it worth it for the one (or sometimes I split up the rewards too) who wins. It's much more worth it to come to a show when you can win a lot opposed to a $200.00 show!
I make about 3 main dishes (ex, jerk chicken nachos, a salad, etc. usually one appetiser (salsa, or a dip and chips, and 2 desserts. and of course drinks. I usually have 15-25 in attendance and I allow people who can't make it who place an qualifying order be part of the fun too. I usually allow them a discount or free shipping or something.
I have booked such full schedules from these shows! And the cool thing is most of those shows are huge successes because they are mostly with past hosts, who know how to have shows!!!
Try this idea, it will be worth it!:D :love:

Last edited:
Good Luck on your house! How exciting! Thanks for the ideas!

Hey guys! I was looking for a thread that was up about a week ago that had a frequent shopping card template attached to it. Does anyone know what I am talking about and where I can find it?

Thanks,
Lori

What is a Mystery Show Host Party?

A Mystery Show Host Party is a unique and interactive Pampered Chef party experience where each guest has the opportunity to host and receive benefits without any pressure to purchase products.

How does a Mystery Show Host Party work?

During a Mystery Show Host Party, the host will invite friends and family to attend a virtual or in-person event. Each guest will receive a unique code that they can use to place a free order on our website during the designated party time.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Show Host Party?

As the host of a Mystery Show Host Party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You also have the chance to win exclusive host rewards and incentives.

Do I have to purchase anything to host a Mystery Show Host Party?

No, there is no pressure to purchase products as a host. Your responsibility is to invite guests and promote the party, and your rewards are based on the total sales from your guests' orders.

Can I customize my Mystery Show Host Party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize your party experience and theme. You can also choose from a variety of menus and recipes to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies