• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It?

In summary, the woman was teaching a cooking class and someone in the audience asked her about a bread bowl recipe. She said that she remembers seeing a recipe for it, but doesn't know the exact recipe. The recipe is in Casual Cooking and can be made in the 9x13 inch stoneware lid/bowl.
lisanski
Has anyone ever done this? I have been approached several times by a woman who will have a kitchen show if I can make the following recipie (she had this once at a PC demo): a bread bowl using the lid of the rectangular baker, chicken in the micro cooker, and then topped off with a homemade salad dressing (she thinks it was rice vinegar, but is not sure). Does anyone out there have any clue to what recipie she could be talking about???

lisanski said:
a bread bowl using the lid of the rectangular baker, chicken in the micro cooker, and then topped off with a homemade salad dressing (she thinks it was rice vinegar, but is not sure).

What does she mean a bread bowl? Does she just mean the lid to the rectangular baker or that plus something else??

I cook chicken in the microcooker ALL THE TIME! Not a whole chicken, but the breast. It is awesome if you don't need it browned. My favorite thing to cook in the micro cooker is hamburger (but that is off topic).

I would do a recipe search on Consultant's Corner and put in the info you know. Who knows, maybe something will come up.

I remember seeing a bread bowl recipe, but it wasn't in the rectangle baker. It was round, so maybe it was in the deep dish baker lid/bowl, which has been discontinued. I don't know what cook book it was in, but I am sure it would be adapted.

I have cooked ground beef in the microcooker, but not chicken. That is a great idea. It would keep the chicken moist and cook quickly. Great for making salads or recipes calling for chunked, shredded, or chopped chicken.

Good luck with the recipes. I will try to remember to go through my cookbooks tonight and see if I can find that bread bowl recipe.

Shawnna

lisanski said:
Has anyone ever done this? I have been approached several times by a woman who will have a kitchen show if I can make the following recipie (she had this once at a PC demo): a bread bowl using the lid of the rectangular baker, chicken in the micro cooker, and then topped off with a homemade salad dressing (she thinks it was rice vinegar, but is not sure). Does anyone out there have any clue to what recipie she could be talking about???

I dont know the recipe but actually had a special training the other nite and a national senior executive director mentioned its a great recipe to have done beforehand and whatever stone it was in fits in the rectangle basket! hths :)

Bread BowlI can only help a little. The bread bowl recipe is in Casual Cooking. Maybe you could double it and make it in the 9x13?

Bountiful Bread BowlDouble the recipe for the Bountiful Bread Bowl (pg. 24 Casual Cooking) and use the stoneware lid/bowl.

2 pkgs. refrigerated French bread dough

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. GENEROUSLY spray outside of the stoneware lid/bowl. Place it upside down on counter. Unroll the bread and press the two loaves together to make a large sheet of dough. Gather the dough up and quickly place over the lid/bowl. Do not press dough into stoneware bowl. Lightly pinch seams together and trim excess off. Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool the bread ON the lid/bowl for 15 minutes and then carefully remove it from the lid/bowl. Turn upright and cool another 5 minutes.

1. What is Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It?

Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It? is a fun game where players try to guess the ingredients in a given recipe. It is a popular game among Pampered Chef customers and consultants.

2. How do I play Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It?

To play Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It?, one player will select a recipe from a Pampered Chef cookbook or website. They will then provide clues about the ingredients in the recipe, and the other players will try to guess the correct ingredients. The player who guesses the most correct ingredients wins.

3. Can I play Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It? with my kids?

Yes, Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It? is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by all ages. It is a great way to get kids interested in cooking and trying new foods.

4. Can I use any recipe for Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It?

While you can technically use any recipe for Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It?, it is recommended to use recipes from Pampered Chef cookbooks or website as they are designed specifically for this game and may include helpful hints and clues.

5. Is there a prize for winning Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It?

The prize for winning Mystery Recipe: Can You Identify It? can vary. Some hosts may choose to offer a small prize to the winner, or the winner may simply earn bragging rights among their friends and family. It is ultimately up to the host of the game to decide on a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129