• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the Loop/Hole Side: What Is It For?

In summary, the loop/hole on the side of Pampered Chef products serves the purpose of making it easier to hang or store the product, and can also be used for other purposes such as organizing cables or as a makeshift handle. Not all products have a loop/hole, but those that do are made from durable materials. Customers cannot request a loop/hole for a product that does not already have one, but suggestions for future designs are welcome.
heat123
Silver Member
I had a customer ask what the end with the loop or hole side was for? I had no idea! I have used the one side to make the score of the peel but don't know what the others side was for?

thanks!

I actually use the end with the loop to score the orange, or whatever you are scoring, and then use the other end to help peel it.

You can use the loop to remove the pith from the orange. Pith? White part that is stuck in spots on the orange after removing the peel.

I also like to use that part if you are trying to peel the outside peel off of a peach. it takes the skin right off.

I use it to get things out of the mini muffin pan.:)

And my husband uses it as a toothpick!

Yew!I hope you have more than one!

They do go in the dishwasher!

Related to Mystery of the Loop/Hole Side: What Is It For?

What is the purpose of the loop/hole on the side of Pampered Chef products?

The loop/hole on the side of Pampered Chef products is designed to make it easier to hang or store the product, saving space in your kitchen.

Can I use the loop/hole for anything else?

Yes, many customers have found creative uses for the loop/hole such as using it to thread a cable or cord through for organization, or even as a makeshift handle for carrying the product.

Are all Pampered Chef products equipped with a loop/hole?

No, not all products have a loop/hole. It is a feature that is specifically added to certain products for convenience and storage purposes.

Is the loop/hole durable?

Yes, the loop/hole is designed to withstand the weight of the product and is made from sturdy materials. However, it is not recommended to use the loop/hole as a handle for lifting heavy items.

Can I request a product with a loop/hole if it doesn't already have one?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize products with a loop/hole. However, we are always open to customer feedback and suggestions for future product designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies