• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Item: Ideas for What It Could Be?

In summary, some individuals are receiving a trifle serving spoon as a late delivery and are excited to use it with their trifle bowl. Others have not received it yet and are hoping to get it soon. Some have received it in a padded envelope, but one person's spoon arrived broken. There is also discussion about using different spoons to serve a trifle, such as a bamboo spoon or a beaded fork.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I just got this today on its lonesome? Maybe I had ordered it and it was late or something? I'll have to check into this later just wanted some ideas???

I would love to have one - use it with the Trifle Bowl!

It wasn't included in prior SAT/sample shipments. That's why they're being delivered now.

Thanks Ann :) That's what I thought :)

janetupnorth said:
I would love to have one - use it with the Trifle Bowl!

Me too! That is the one thing I didn't get in my sample pack that I REALLY want!

It will look SO much better with the trifle bowl than the executive small spoon I have been using!

elizabethfox said:
Me too! That is the one thing I didn't get in my sample pack that I REALLY want!

It will look SO much better with the trifle bowl than the executive small spoon I have been using!

I've been using the green spoon from the outdoor set!

Janet, we must think alike :) I've been using the green spoon too.

We really need a nice serving spoon for the Trifle Bowl. I mean other than the beaded one or the green one.

Did everyone else get theirs in a padded envelope? Mine had a broken bead. I was so disappointed, I really liked it! But shipping it that way was asking for trouble! It is even one of those items they want back (and I and my customers seem to be in a black hole when it comes to getting those darned shipping labels from HO).

Yes it came in a padded envelope. I was getting the kids up from nap and heard a clunk and the screen door shut. I was all out of sorts (wasn't expecting any deliveries today). I was like ' who just dropped something at the door?' it was a nice surprise.

Chef Endora said:
We really need a nice serving spoon for the Trifle Bowl. I mean other than the beaded one or the green one.

I use a bamboo spoon to serve a trifle. I of course won the beaded fork at a meeting, it's really nice I just think I would use the spoon more.

Related to Mystery Item: Ideas for What It Could Be?

What is the mystery item?

The mystery item is a surprise product that is revealed at the beginning of each month by Pampered Chef. It is usually a new or popular item from their product line.

How often is the mystery item released?

The mystery item is released once a month, typically on the first day of the month. However, the release date may vary depending on holidays or special promotions.

What are some ideas for what the mystery item could be?

Some ideas for what the mystery item could be include a new kitchen gadget, a popular cookware item, a seasonal or holiday-themed product, or a limited edition item.

How can I find out what the mystery item is?

You can find out what the mystery item is by checking the Pampered Chef website or asking your Pampered Chef consultant. The mystery item is usually revealed on the first day of the month.

Is the mystery item available for purchase?

Yes, the mystery item is available for purchase while supplies last. It is recommended to order early in the month to ensure availability, as the mystery item can sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deeder
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies