• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Our Versatile Pizza Crust and Roll Mix for Delicious Homemade Pizzas

In summary, the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix can be used to make a variety of breads like focaccia, calzones, and garlic knots. However, it is not gluten-free as it contains wheat flour. One package of the mix can make two 12-inch pizza crusts or 16 individual rolls. The dough can also be frozen for up to 3 months and toppings can be added to the pizza crust for a unique creation.
CookingwithMary
Do you use this Mix at any of your shows? Or premake an item and bring it, or display the box, etc?

Just rec'd a box, going to experiment later today :) Veggie pizza, maybe.

I just used the pizza crust for my family on the round stone w/handles. I baked the crust alone for about 8 minutes. Then I topped it and baked untill golden brown. It looked beautiful - just perfect. It tasted ok. I need better sauce and it was a little doughy. I think next time I will divide it in half and do 2 pizzas - thinner crust. Be ready, it's REALLY sticky when you start kneading it.

Thanks, 2 pizzas it will be...or maybe a pizza and bread sticks .I'm thinking of displaying the empty box at my next show and tell folks we couldn't resist...

I really like this mix. I always have to use way more flour than it calls for, too.

It makes really yummy cinnamon rolls too!!

1. Can the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix be used to make other types of bread?

Yes, the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix can be used to make a variety of breads such as focaccia, calzones, and garlic knots.

2. Is the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix gluten-free?

No, the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix contains wheat flour and is not gluten-free.

3. How many servings does one package of Pizza Crust and Roll Mix make?

One package of Pizza Crust and Roll Mix makes two 12-inch pizza crusts or 16 individual rolls.

4. Can I freeze the dough made from the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix?

Yes, the dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. Let it thaw in the refrigerator before using.

5. Can I add my own toppings to the pizza crust made from the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix?

Yes, you can add any toppings you like to the pizza crust made from the Pizza Crust and Roll Mix. Get creative and make your own unique pizza creation!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • aried