• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show: What Is It? (For Pampered Chef Newbies)

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end. To become a Mystery Host, one must make a purchase at the party and each purchase earns an entry into the drawing. The benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show include receiving all the host rewards without having to do any work, and the chance to earn even more rewards through guest sales. The Mystery Host is chosen randomly from all the guests who made a purchase, and even if one does not win, they can still earn rewards by making a purchase at the party.
SERVEITUPSONYA
just curious i am new at PC and was wondering what a mystery host show is?!?!?!?

Does this help

Attachments

• $1,000 Hoiday Mystery Host Show 001.doc
    27 KB · Views: 620
Teresa-That's a great idea! I'm thinking of using it for the holiday season this year-great way to add sales for free spring products! Thanks!

Teresa, what are the 6 benefits you give away? Free amount, half-price (4) and then the host bonus?

Yes

But you can do it any way you want.

Great flyer and idea! Thanks for sharing. It could be a great help to boost December sales!:)

Thanks Teresa! I think I'll give it a try this holiday season. Do you usually do the show in Nov or Dec? How early do you send out the flier and how much time do you give everyone to collect orders?

SERVEITUPSONYA said:
just curious i am new at PC and was wondering what a mystery host show is?!?!?!?
search the threads for mystery host, tons of posts should come up that throughly explain the structure of a mystery host show.

Love the document!! now I'm torn between this and another Friday phone sale around the holidays, or maybe I'll just do both.

Related to Mystery Host Show: What Is It? (For Pampered Chef Newbies)

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end. All guests who make a purchase at the party are entered into a drawing to be the "mystery host" and receive all the host rewards, such as free products and discounts.

2. How do I become a Mystery Host?

To become a Mystery Host, you simply need to attend a Pampered Chef party and make a purchase. Each purchase you make will earn you an entry into the drawing. The more you buy, the higher your chances of being chosen as the Mystery Host!

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

As the Mystery Host, you will receive all the host rewards, just like a regular host, but without having to do any of the work! You also have the chance to earn even more free products and discounts through the sales of your guests.

4. How is the Mystery Host chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen randomly from all the guests who made a purchase at the party. The winner will be announced at the end of the party, and the host will contact them to claim their rewards.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I don't win the Mystery Host drawing?

Yes, even if you don't win the Mystery Host drawing, you can still earn rewards by making a purchase at the party. All hosts receive rewards based on the total sales from their party, so the more guests who make a purchase, the more rewards you will earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell