• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Pampered Chef Set up

In summary, a Mystery Host Pampered Chef set up is a virtual cooking party where guests can purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will go towards the host's rewards. To become a Mystery Host, one must schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and share a unique party link with guests. Hosting a Mystery Host set up can earn the host free or discounted products and exclusive rewards. Guests' purchases count towards the host's rewards when they use the unique party link. It is possible to host a Mystery Host set up even without a large network of friends and family by sharing the link on social media or reaching out to acquaintances.
LynWI
I have the concept of Mystery Host down, but how do I set up the host party info on PC site? Will I be able to change the host name before I close the party?

Welcome to CS Lyn!

When I did a Mystery Host Party I used my husband as the “dummy” Host. Change the hosts name after the party is closed on the group and you’ve picked the official host.

Any tips for running a mystery host show?
Do you have everyone buy a certain dollar amount to participate?
Soon to be Newbie Here lolthanks

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you have the concept of Mystery Host down. Setting up the host party information on the PC site is actually quite simple. You can do this by logging into your consultant account and going to the "Host a Party" section. From there, you can create a new party and enter in all the necessary information such as the date, time, and location. As for changing the host name before closing the party, unfortunately, this is not possible. Once the party is closed, the host name cannot be changed. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy hosting!

1. What is a Mystery Host Pampered Chef set up?

A Mystery Host Pampered Chef set up is a special event in which a host invites friends and family to join in a virtual cooking party. During the party, guests will have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products, and a portion of the sales will go towards the host's rewards.

2. How do I become a Mystery Host for a Pampered Chef set up?

To become a Mystery Host, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. The consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests. Once the party reaches a certain amount in sales, you will earn your host rewards.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Pampered Chef set up?

Hosting a Mystery Host set up is a great way to earn free or discounted Pampered Chef products. As the host, you will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and discounts based on the total sales of your party.

4. How do I make sure my guests' purchases count towards my rewards?

To ensure that your guests' purchases count towards your rewards, make sure they use your unique party link when making their purchases. This link will track all sales made through it and attribute them to your party.

5. Can I host a Mystery Host Pampered Chef set up if I don't have a large network of friends and family?

Yes, you can still host a Mystery Host set up even if you don't have a large network of friends and family. You can share your unique party link on social media or reach out to acquaintances to invite them to join in the party. Every purchase made through your link will contribute to your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies