1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Mystery Host Online Ordering

1. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I am having my Grand Opening this weekend as a Mystery Host show. How do I set it up online? First Name: Mystery Last Name: Host? Or do I have to wait and submit it with my winners of host and co-host?

2. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

If they order online through your website, as part of a show, then you have to input their orders in P3. The name on your website isn't too important. You could enter Joe Schmoe as the name and it would be fine, b/c it isn't the final name. I'd suggest, however, using your name. :p Easier for you and your guests to remember.

Good luck at your show!! :)

Aug 24, 2009
  3. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Great! Thanks for the info!

4. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I didn't realize that is how I send the evites and everything...I just sent my own email. This is way better! I guess I should have looked into this before this week!

5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I had 8 girls do a Mystery Host show for me. Each collected $100 in outside orders. I established 8 different online shows under each of their names so that they could send their own invites to their friends. When the orders of all "8" hosts was submitted to P3, it was under MY name. That way, I could keep up with who collected which orders. ;)

After all the orders were in and everyone had reached their $100 minimum, I then put the 8 host names in a bowl & drew names to see who got what benefits. (I had broken down the benefits for Host A, Host B, Host C, etc. prior and just went down the list of "Host A is Mary", "Host B is Susan", etc.)

Aug 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted