• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Ingredient in Quick & Easy Cookie Recipe: Can You Help?

In summary, the mystery ingredient in the quick and easy cookie recipe is pumpkin puree. It can be substituted with mashed bananas or applesauce for a similar texture and flavor. The pumpkin flavor is subtle and not overpowering. The recipe is still considered quick and easy with the addition of pumpkin puree, and it also adds nutrients and fiber for a healthier option.
pcjenr
I saw a recipe on here the other day :)yuck: Please don't ask me where - there are SOOOO many threads here - I get lost) but it was on a flyer and they listed a ... quick and easy cookie that used cake mix and there was a mystery ingredient. Does anyone know the mystery ingredient? I'm VERY curious...Please help!

I hope you find it sounds good

The mystery ingredient in the cake mix cookie recipe is mayonnaise. It helps to add moisture and richness to the cookies.

1. What is the mystery ingredient in the quick and easy cookie recipe?

The mystery ingredient in the quick and easy cookie recipe is pumpkin puree.

2. Can I substitute the pumpkin puree with something else?

Yes, you can substitute the pumpkin puree with mashed bananas or applesauce for a similar texture and moisture content.

3. Will the pumpkin flavor be overpowering in the cookies?

No, the pumpkin flavor is subtle in these cookies and adds a nice depth of flavor without being overpowering.

4. Is the recipe still considered quick and easy with the addition of the mystery ingredient?

Yes, the recipe is still considered quick and easy. The pumpkin puree is a simple addition and does not significantly increase the prep or cook time.

5. Are there any other benefits to using pumpkin puree in the cookie recipe?

Yes, using pumpkin puree adds nutrients and fiber to the cookies, making them a healthier option compared to traditional cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies