• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Theme Show Binder Was a Hit!!!!!!!!!

In summary, to create a successful theme show binder, choose a theme that aligns with Pampered Chef products and organize it into sections with visually appealing graphics and fonts. Include recipes, product information, ordering instructions, and personal touches. To make it interactive, add activities and encourage participation during the presentation. Use the binder as a guide and practice your delivery beforehand for an effective presentation.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Sorry I have to share. My theme show binder worked tonight!!!!!!!! My first show since I changed it. 3 of my 4 bookings were for theme shows!!!! :D

How exciting! Great work!

I made one last weekend too and I'm can't wait to use it at my Feb 11th show. :D

BBruman70I'm working on a Theme Binder - would you mind telling me what themes you are offering in your binder? So far my shows have been for Veteran Pampered Chef Hosts who have hosted a ton of shows, and I know they would have loved the idea of a Themed Show for something different. Anything would help!!

I'm working on one too. I've had a couple of set backs. First I ran out of colored ink. My husband picked one of those up for me at the store. In the mean time, I had five people schedule shows, so I printed up a bunch of outside order forms, then ran out of black! I finally got a new one of those last night, so I think I am now set.

BinderWhat kind of themes are you offering?

I did a search for Theme Shows to get all mine. If you go to search and type in theme shows, this one will come up called Theme Show Extravaganza. It is LOADED with themes and the invites are ready to print out!

jenniferlynne said:
I did a search for Theme Shows to get all mine. If you go to search and type in theme shows, this one will come up called Theme Show Extravaganza. It is LOADED with themes and the invites are ready to print out!

That is how I found most of my ideas also.

Here is a link to where I posted mine.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5139

1. How can I create a successful theme show binder?

To create a successful theme show binder, start by choosing a theme that will be appealing to your guests and aligns with Pampered Chef products. Next, organize your binder into sections, such as recipes, product information, and ordering instructions. Use colorful and visually appealing graphics and fonts to make the binder visually appealing. Lastly, make sure to practice your presentation and have all the necessary materials ready before your show.

2. What should I include in my theme show binder?

Your theme show binder should include recipes that align with your theme, product information and descriptions, ordering instructions, and any special offers or promotions. You can also include additional tips and tricks, as well as any personal stories or experiences related to the theme or products.

3. Can I customize my theme show binder?

Yes, you can customize your theme show binder to make it unique and tailored to your specific audience. You can add your own personal touches, such as photos, handwritten notes, or additional information that you feel would enhance the presentation.

4. How can I make my theme show binder interactive?

To make your theme show binder interactive, you can include activities or games related to the theme, such as a crossword puzzle or trivia questions. You can also encourage guests to take notes or ask questions throughout the presentation to keep them engaged.

5. What are some tips for using my theme show binder effectively during the presentation?

Some tips for using your theme show binder effectively during the presentation include practicing your delivery beforehand, using the binder as a visual aid to enhance your points, and referring to it as a guide rather than reading directly from it. You can also encourage guests to follow along and participate by flipping through the binder together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies