• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My theme show binder was a hit!!!!!!!!!

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Sorry I have to share. My theme show binder worked tonight!!!!!!!! My first show since I changed it. 3 of my 4 bookings were for theme shows!!!! :D

A

AFwife

How exciting! Great work!

I made one last weekend too and I'm can't wait to use it at my Feb 11th show. :D

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
BBruman70

I'm working on a Theme Binder - would you mind telling me what themes you are offering in your binder? So far my shows have been for Veteran Pampered Chef Hosts who have hosted a ton of shows, and I know they would have loved the idea of a Themed Show for something different. Anything would help!!

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I'm working on one too. I've had a couple of set backs. First I ran out of colored ink. My husband picked one of those up for me at the store. In the mean time, I had five people schedule shows, so I printed up a bunch of outside order forms, then ran out of black! I finally got a new one of those last night, so I think I am now set.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I did a search for Theme Shows to get all mine. If you go to search and type in theme shows, this one will come up called Theme Show Extravaganza. It is LOADED with themes and the invites are ready to print out!