1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show My theme show binder was a hit!!!!!!!!!

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Sorry I have to share. My theme show binder worked tonight!!!!!!!! My first show since I changed it. 3 of my 4 bookings were for theme shows!!!! :D

Feb 1, 2006
  2. AFwife

AFwife Guest

How exciting! Great work!

I made one last weekend too and I'm can't wait to use it at my Feb 11th show. :D

Feb 1, 2006
  3. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

BBruman70

I'm working on a Theme Binder - would you mind telling me what themes you are offering in your binder? So far my shows have been for Veteran Pampered Chef Hosts who have hosted a ton of shows, and I know they would have loved the idea of a Themed Show for something different. Anything would help!!

Feb 1, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I'm working on one too. I've had a couple of set backs. First I ran out of colored ink. My husband picked one of those up for me at the store. In the mean time, I had five people schedule shows, so I printed up a bunch of outside order forms, then ran out of black! I finally got a new one of those last night, so I think I am now set.

5. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

Binder

What kind of themes are you offering?

Feb 1, 2006
  6. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I did a search for Theme Shows to get all mine. If you go to search and type in theme shows, this one will come up called Theme Show Extravaganza. It is LOADED with themes and the invites are ready to print out!

7. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

That is how I found most of my ideas also.

Here is a link to where I posted mine.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5139

Feb 1, 2006
Have something to add?