• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Specials..pleas Critique My Flyer

I LOVE this and would LOVE to use it. I am new as well and the price codes are a little confusing. Do they work in P3?Thanks!No - the codes don't work in P3 - I have all of the item numbers, etc on a master copy of the flyer. The code is solely for the customer. I put in the individual codes on P3 and then put the difference in as a consultant gift. I put the gift set in before I put any other items in, this allows me to easily calculate the amount of the consultant contribution (which I write down for the payment portion of p3, and to deduct from their final cost).
Nep2nfly
Hello everyone! I have compiled several of the specials other people on this site use for sales. I changed a few of them up a bit, but not much at all....I have not started using this yet, but hope to use it at a show tomorrow. What do you think? Does it look alright? What would you change? I am not easily offended - and am very new to this, so any suggestions are welcome.
Nan

Attachments

• My Specials-generic97.doc
    390 KB · Views: 516
I like it!

Nicely done!

Thank you!

I like it. My only suggestion would be to try to make it one page, beyond that I think it is great.

On mine it comes out as one page....but I have the newest version of Word...so it may be a version error.

Good job! Looks amazing!

LOVE IT! Going to print it up and use it at my show tonight and tomorrow morning. Thank you for sharing.

Very nice!!!!! I have just saved it and printed it to study. I hope you get lots of customers going for it!

Thanks everyone - I will let you know how it goes over at tomorrow and Monday's shows.

The flier looks GREAT! I might just use this one myself, but I have a couple technical questions.
#1: The price codes. Did you make those up yourself? Do they work in P3?
#2: This DCB recipe booklet... Do you mail those after the show? Hand them out AT the show? Give them to the host and have her put it in the guest's bag when she's sorting the orders?

love this! Awesome job!!! And it's one page for me too ... I like to see them all together, but I also wonder if it may be a bit overwhelming? Let us know how it goes over at your show!!!@iluvmygarlicpress - For my DCB recipes - I email after they have purchased it. ;) Although I do have a copy for them to look at at the party, so they can see what they are getting. It's in my show binder I pass around ...

Wow! I really like this!!!

I love this - great job! I wanted to come up with a great BBQ set and this is even better. Please post how you did at your shows with this. :)

Hi,I LOVE this and would LOVE to use it. I am new as well and the price codes are a little confusing. Do they work in P3?Thanks!

How much does a guest save with each combination? I would want to change the flier to say something like " Only $55 a savings of $4.50!" Because as a guest I would be looking up each item to see how much I would be saving anyway.I like the flier a lot. I am interested to see how the results are, but concerned that there is usually so much else going on at a show that having an additional flier may be overwhelming. Higher sales are definitely an interest of mine, but right now my focus is more on bookings and recruiting. I would love to hear how this flier works fro you over time. =) Good Luck!!

On a whim I tried this flyer Friday night. My first 4 customers ordered the Dinnertime in no time set. :) With the $600.00 my host had in outside orders, she is now sitting at a little over $1100.00. I think the sets made the difference between a $69.00 sale and a $100.00 sale.

That's fantastic!!!! My Saturday show was postponed due to a serious illness in the host's family, I haven't gotten to try mine yet. I'm going to try them tomorrow night! Cross your fingers! Out of curiosity - what did you prepare in the DCB (I'm assuming you used it). :)

chefalexandra said:
Hi,

I LOVE this and would LOVE to use it. I am new as well and the price codes are a little confusing. Do they work in P3?

Thanks!

No - the codes don't work in P3 - I have all of the item numbers, etc on a master copy of the flyer. The code is solely for the customer. I put in the individual codes on P3 and then put the difference in as a consultant gift. I put the gift set in before I put any other items in, this allows me to easily calculate the amount of the consultant contribution (which I write down for the payment portion of p3, and to deduct from their final cost). Did that all make sense? It's not difficult, but explaining it makes it sound that way.

I am also considering offering a special with Grill set 1 and Grill set 2 for a combined price of $99.As for the extra flyers....actually - this is the only flyer I plan to pass out. I have a binder with clear coat sleeves that I use to present all of the monthly (and upcoming) guest (and host) specials, as well as my own specials. I add a sticker to the catalogs with the monthly special on it (on the back cover) - so that eliminates that flyer, and I point it out during my presentation. I then pass out my specials with the catalogs, their order form & wish list (which for me is just a colorful piece of paper for them to write down items that appeal to them as they participate in the party, or as they hear about it from their friends.
I also plan to send it with my hosts with the oof and catalogs for outside orders.

No matter what I do, the 2 bottom lines end up on pg. 2...anyone know how I can fix this?

Try adjusting your page setting for more narrow margins. If that doesn't work, I have another idea...but will post it in a bit.

still doesn't work after adjusting it.

Nep2nfly said:
Try adjusting your page setting for more narrow margins. If that doesn't work, I have another idea...but will post it in a bit.

Yes, I tried that. Still didn't work.

newbieconsultant said:
still doesn't work after adjusting it.

I have 07 and mine is one page when i download it. Saved it as a lower version of Word, hopefully will be what you need.

Attachments

• My Specials Generic.doc
    390 KB · Views: 211
I saved it as a PDF. I left the bottom box blank so you can go to PDFEscape to add your own text.

Attachments

• My Specials-generic97.pdf
    386 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
NooraK said:
I saved it as a PDF. I left the bottom box blank so you can go to PDFEscape to add your own text.

Wait - Noora, yours is coming up as Landscape. Is the other one supposed to be in landscape? That might have been the problem!

But thanks for this - it's now in a form I can use!

ChefBeckyD said:
Wait - Noora, yours is coming up as Landscape. Is the other one supposed to be in landscape? That might have been the problem!

But thanks for this - it's now in a form I can use!

I just opened it, and did "Save As" without changing settings, so I believe it should be in landscape.

NooraK said:
I just opened it, and did "Save As" without changing settings, so I believe it should be in landscape.

Weird. It didn't save to landscape for me. Yours did though! :)

I will try to fix the flyer for you tomorrow. I just got back from a big show tonight and I am pooped. It has been useful though - I have sold a DCB set, and a grill set from this so far, and have several people looking at it this week.

Oh - glad that was worked out...sorry - i was late on the call. I'm exhausted - but I think I just had my first $1000 show - she's still waiting on 9 outside orders, and then she is going to order the cookware. We are already at $800. I'm excited!
Yes - the flyer was originally done in landscape - I didn't realize it wasn't showing up that way.

May I ask you to use a different header than the one taken from my flyer? Those Chef Hat cartoons are copyrighted and I paid a licensing fee in order to be able to use them in my designs.... Thanks!

PampChefJoy said:
May I ask you to use a different header than the one taken from my flyer? Those Chef Hat cartoons are copyrighted and I paid a licensing fee in order to be able to use them in my designs.... Thanks!

I thought that hat looked familiar... I took the image out of the PDF I uploaded.

Thanks! I know sharing spreads like wildfire in the PC network, but I don't want the artist coming after me for "giving away" her designs.

PampChefJoy said:

I'm so sorry! I didn't realize - I wasn't thinking at all. I will take it off of my flyer and find something new for the top. My husband is a graphic artist - so I really should have known better, he'd have my hide for sure if he knew. Thanks for drawing my attention to it, and I apologize to everyone else for the error!
N

Related to My Specials..pleas Critique My Flyer

1. What specials are currently available through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of specials and promotions throughout the year. These can include discounts on certain products, free shipping, or bundle deals. To see our current specials, visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How often do the specials change?

Our specials change regularly, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to stay updated on the latest promotions. You can also join our email list to receive notifications about new specials.

3. Can I combine multiple specials?

Unfortunately, our specials cannot be combined with each other or with other offers. However, you can still take advantage of multiple specials by placing separate orders.

4. Do the specials apply to all products?

Most of our specials apply to a wide range of products, but some may be limited to specific items or categories. Be sure to read the details of each special to see which products are included.

5. How can I take advantage of the specials?

To take advantage of our specials, simply place an order through our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant. The discounts or promotions will automatically be applied at checkout. Keep in mind that some specials may have a limited time frame, so act quickly to get the best deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
  • kam