• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Averages Have Skyrocketed: What Changed?

In summary, both the show attendance and average have been going up for some people, while others have seen a decrease.
heat123
Silver Member
I dont' know what's changed for me but so far this year, my show averages have gone up! My average is like $662 from $450ish! Lately I've had $900, 1k and $1700 shows and nothing less than $500! I'm host coaching like I use to, don't know why the change but I'm glad it's up and hope they stay like this for this year !!!!:) :D :rolleyes:

I've actually noticed the same thing with my shows lately! I had my first $1000 show this month & my average is also in the $600's from around $450 this year. I hope it keeps up myself! I LOVED my paycheck today!

OMG, don't even get me on a HOOT for today's biggest paycheck for me so far!!! Whoo hoo, let's keep up these high show averages! :)

I started sending the invites for my hosts in October and have noticed a huge increase in both attendance and show average (guess they sort of go together). Can't really say it has changed any since January though, but it has remained steady since October.

It's funny, most of my hosts don't send invites anymore, they do evites! I've only had a few request the postcards, or I will create a flyer for a theme. So I'm not sure why this is happening but glad it is!

I'm wondering if the economy is getting better or something like that is happening. Especially if you are noticing it in California & I'm noticing it in Indiana! Or did we just have a mild winter with no major things happening?

I know what you mean, mine have been higher too! I've had 5 $1000 shows this year, and I had that many the whole year last year.
Let's keep our big paychecks coming:)

pamperedgirl3 said:
I'm wondering if the economy is getting better or something like that is happening. Especially if you are noticing it in California & I'm noticing it in Indiana! Or did we just have a mild winter with no major things happening?

I'm experienceing the opposite.....my show total, and dollar per customer total have gone down!:( But I'm in MI, and right now we have the worst economy in the nation.....my director told me that avg. show totals for the whole area have gone down.....fortunately, bookings and attendance haven't gone down, I'm still having shows and getting bookings, but people are just being more careful about how much they spend at each show.

I haven't checked my average, but I do think it's going up. I think part of that is that I've really been working on attendance with my hosts and therefore the show totals are going up.

1. How can I increase my show averages with Pampered Chef?

There are a few key factors that can contribute to an increase in show averages. First, make sure you are showcasing the most popular and in-demand products during your shows. Also, focus on creating a fun and engaging atmosphere for your guests, as this can lead to increased sales. Finally, be sure to follow up with your guests after the show to offer additional support and assistance with their purchases.

2. Are there any specific products or bundles that tend to boost show averages?

Yes, there are certain products and bundles that have been proven to increase show averages. Our top sellers include the Quick Cooker, the Ultimate Bundle, and the Large Round Stone. Be sure to check with your team leader for any current promotions or specials that can also help boost your show averages.

3. How does having a host affect my show averages?

Your show host plays a crucial role in the success of your show. A host who is engaged and excited about the products can help create a positive atmosphere and encourage guests to make more purchases. It is important to communicate with your host and provide them with any necessary information or support to help them be successful in their role.

4. Could changes in my presentation style or techniques lead to an increase in show averages?

Absolutely! Sometimes a small change in your presentation style or techniques can make a big impact on your show averages. Consider asking for feedback from your guests and incorporating any suggestions or ideas into your future shows. Additionally, attending training sessions and workshops offered by Pampered Chef can also provide valuable tips and techniques for improving your presentation skills.

5. How can I maintain high show averages consistently?

The key to consistently high show averages is to stay organized and engaged with your customers. Keep track of their preferences and needs, and follow up with them regularly. Make sure to also stay up to date with the latest products and promotions offered by Pampered Chef. Finally, always strive to provide excellent customer service and make your shows a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies