• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My One Track Mind..(Pampered Chef)

In summary, "My One Track Mind" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants set and achieve their personal and business goals. It includes training, resources, and support, and can be accessed through a consultant's website or by contacting them directly. The program offers various training modules and exclusive resources, and is available to both new and experienced consultants at no additional cost. However, some training materials or resources may have a small fee associated with them.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
This is stupid but funny.

The other day I was driving and there was a car in front of me and the first 3 letters in their license plate were DCB..right away I thought..hhmm..Deep Covered Baker..then I laughed at myself..

I don't know why I had to share..I just felt that I did..LOL

I've always been told I have a one track mind (usually by women) but the truth is, I'm easily side-tracked.It is funny how certain letters and combinations of letters and numbers do seem to follow us around, isn't it? I've always considered 13 to be a lucky number and combinations of 1 and 3 turn up in the darndest places.

Haha, that's actually pretty clever! I love when my brain automatically associates things with other things. It's like a mini game in my head. Thanks for sharing your funny moment with us!

Related to My One Track Mind..(Pampered Chef)

1. What is "My One Track Mind" with Pampered Chef?

"My One Track Mind" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping consultants set and achieve their personal and business goals. It provides training, resources, and support to help them succeed in their Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I sign up for "My One Track Mind"?

You can sign up for "My One Track Mind" through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. They will guide you through the sign-up process and help you get started on your journey to success.

3. What kind of training and resources are included in "My One Track Mind"?

There are various training modules available in "My One Track Mind", including goal setting, time management, customer relationship building, and more. You will also have access to exclusive resources, such as business planning worksheets, marketing materials, and product training.

4. Is "My One Track Mind" only for new consultants?

No, "My One Track Mind" is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is designed to help both new and experienced consultants set and achieve their goals, no matter where they are in their business journey.

5. Is there a cost to join "My One Track Mind"?

There is no additional cost to join "My One Track Mind" for Pampered Chef consultants. It is included in your consultant membership and is a valuable resource to help you grow your business. However, some training materials or resources may have a small fee associated with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah