• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Kiddos Are Pampered Chef Fans ;)

In summary, the girls think everyone should have Pampered Chef in their kitchen, and their moms are hosting parties to fill their daughters' hope chests.
soccermama
We were are Mom & Dad's today and I was helping to make some Pico de Gallo. I had a big old knife and was feeling quite weird cooking without my tools. My son (he's 7) came and stoof next to me and said "Mom! Why aren't you using a Pampered Chef knife?" It was too funny. Mom told me that he asked her the same thing yesterday when they were there. My kiddos think everyone should have PC in their kitchens!!!! They'll be good consultants themselves someday.. lol

Mine, too...Our girls are 15, 13, and 8. All 3 of them are in love with the new "toys" in the house, the 2 older girls just don't understand why they have to be 18 before they can sign up and go do their own shows. LOL

You should have your daughters get their friends and friend's mothers together for a show! You'll get sales, and your daughters can help you demo and cook. They will feel included, and you will get a show and maybe even a booking!

Gillian has a good point. At conference I heard another consultant talk about hosting parties with teenagers and their moms. The object of the party was to fill their hope chests with products for when they move out. I thought it was a great idea!!

Chef Kearns said:
Gillian has a good point. At conference I heard another consultant talk about hosting parties with teenagers and their moms. The object of the party was to fill their hope chests with products for when they move out. I thought it was a great idea!!
Another great idea! Gotta love this site!

My 18 year old son is also a big fan! He carries my business card with him and will often mention The Pampered Chef (products, recipes, shows, etc.) in converstaions with not only adults but also with his friends. One of them calls my car "The Pampered Chef Mobile". - No I can't recruit him. He's a senior in high school (actually he's 18 in October) and lives here. But later...;)

Chef Kearns said:

I have 3 moms who are doing that! They all started when their girls were in HS - and all are now in college. They are regular hosts who always get some items for themselves and some to put away for their daughters. I have one mom who started doing that, and now her daughter is in college, and hosting her own show in September!:D (and interested in signing!)
Now - if I could just get moms of sons to be interested in doing this!

My daughter is 9 and wants to help me out so bad. I try not to bring her to shows b/c she would love to take over! lol She cant wait til she can sign up herself.

I love the idea of having her friends and moms come over. I wouldnt even know how to get started.

My DD who is 4 LOVES PC. :) Whenever we go somewhere & they are cooking, she asks if they have Pampered Chef (it's so cute the way she says it!). I've been thinking of doing a show with her & her little friends.

She has also informed me that I need to get my picture either in the catalog or Consultant News. I've got my work cut out for me!

LOL Yes, my DD9 loves to help!!! She is my mini-consultant!!! lol We did a kids show a couple weeks and the kids were a big help at that one, showing the other kids how to use the tools, etc :)

1. How can I get my kids involved in cooking with Pampered Chef products?

To get your kids involved in cooking with Pampered Chef products, try letting them help with simple tasks like mixing ingredients or cutting soft fruits and vegetables with a kid-safe knife. You can also have them help you measure ingredients or decorate dishes with toppings. There are also many recipes designed specifically for kids that you can try together.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are safe for kids to use?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that are safe for kids to use. Our kid-safe knives have a serrated edge that cuts through soft fruits and vegetables, but won't cut skin. Our silicone baking mats and baking cups are also safe for kids to handle and use in the oven.

3. Can kids use Pampered Chef products with adult supervision?

Yes, with adult supervision, kids can use many Pampered Chef products. It's important to carefully read the instructions and safety guidelines for each product and make sure kids understand and follow them. Always supervise children when they are using any kitchen tools or appliances.

4. How can I get my kids excited about using Pampered Chef products?

To get your kids excited about using Pampered Chef products, let them choose their own tools and gadgets. We have many colorful and fun products that kids will love to use. You can also involve them in meal planning and let them help choose recipes to make with their favorite Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any cooking classes or workshops specifically for kids?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers cooking classes and workshops specifically for kids. These classes are designed to be fun, interactive, and educational, teaching kids about healthy eating and cooking skills. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for upcoming classes in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cathy Santiago
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies