• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Fall Product Guess Is.....

I want a vented lid for the cookware...sometimes I don't want steam inside the lid, but need the lid on to keep what I'm cooking inside the pot (as in, I do popcorn all the time in the stockpot, but steam collects in the lid and makes the popcorn soggy).
mom4angela
I'm thinking that PC will be coming up with a ceramic cooking line, as Longaberger is initiating in August. Their product is called "Flameware" and can be used on stovetop, grill, broiler, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and tabletop! WOW! This would be something!!!

That would be something! However, it sounds like a pricey product line and since the free for all grand total is only $550, I doubt it'd be a pricey line like that. Unless maybe it's just a few pieces (kinda, test the waters). Would be pretty cool!

I got the longaberger monthly flyer thing yesterday and saw the new flamewareand loudly swore to myself. They look pretty nifty. :(

That does sound pretty cool. :)

I have had many people ask. But I don't think it's this time either, unless it's one pot as a "try me" piece.

At breakfast today, I was thinking we need a bagel slicer.

bagel slicer, we used to sell one.

I have a bagel slicer. It's called a KNIFE. Maybe it's because I worked in a deli/bakery and learned that you simply slice all around it, then the middle.

I have a really fancy bagel cutter. It collects dust. I use a knife!
Plus that one of the clues is that it is a great holiday gift for anyone in the family of all ages and colorful. Kids ain't gonna be to enthused about Flameware! But they might be about a new line of cookie cutters and kids stuff like we used to have. Plastic is the only thing that I can think of that would be colorful. Colorful to me is a range of colors not just one. Could be wrong of course! Although, florescent green or orange is colorful all on their own!

I'm guessing it's quickcut paring knives, a microfiber towel and a pack of twixits. Maybe an easy opener. Oh well, I'll take it when I turn in my show next month.

I sent it to my host just to make sure she didn't want to go with August specials. I'm sure she compared $26 to $200 and said, "Yeah right!"

That flameware is definitiely some PC competition:
http://www.longaberger.com/whatisFlameware.aspx

At least the Dutch oven & pizza stone are. Hmm, dishwasher-safe? That's nice.

Oh wow, that's really cool! Are you able to get those video links to work? They don't seem active for me and I've tried 2 different browsers.

I don't think they're active. They wouldn't work for me, either.
Looks like the company put a teaser on the website to get customers excited for August.

The bagel holder is one of the first things I purchased from Pampered Chef. Still have it and still love and use it... Ironically when I pull it out, people want one. I think the colored micro towels, twixits,stones etc... are getting a little dated but that is just my opinion. I would like to see a microfiber drying mat in a fun color. I bought one at the grocery store and I am impressed with how handy it is. I would really like to see all of our pans available as open stock as well as the sets.. there are a few I could sell individually...

lkhartmann said:
The bagel holder is one of the first things I purchased from Pampered Chef. Still have it and still love and use it... Ironically when I pull it out, people want one. I think the colored micro towels, twixits,stones etc... are getting a little dated but that is just my opinion. I would like to see a microfiber drying mat in a fun color. I bought one at the grocery store and I am impressed with how handy it is. I would really like to see all of our pans available as open stock as well as the sets.. there are a few I could sell individually...

...and the lids. I know they are on the replacement list - I just sold one - but that is one "replacement" we should get commission on. My customer wanted a second one so she had one for the skillet and for the stockpot.

I want a vented lid for the cookware...sometimes I don't want steam inside the lid, but need the lid on to keep what I'm cooking inside the pot (as in, I do popcorn all the time in the stockpot, but steam collects in the lid and makes the popcorn soggy). I have a lid left over from my VERY old collection of T-Fal that went in the trash years ago.

Related to My New Fall Product Guess Is.....

1. What is the new fall product for Pampered Chef?

The new fall product for Pampered Chef is the "Quick Cooker". It is a multi-functional pressure cooker that can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as pressure cooking, slow cooking, and steaming.

2. How does the "Quick Cooker" work?

The "Quick Cooker" works by creating a sealed, pressurized environment that cooks food faster and more evenly than traditional methods. It also has various settings for different cooking methods and comes with a recipe book for guidance.

3. What are the benefits of using the "Quick Cooker"?

Using the "Quick Cooker" has numerous benefits, such as saving time on cooking, preserving nutrients in food, and creating delicious and flavorful meals. It is also very easy to use and clean, making it a convenient addition to any kitchen.

4. Can the "Quick Cooker" be used for all types of food?

Yes, the "Quick Cooker" can be used for a wide range of food, including meats, vegetables, grains, and even desserts. It also has a delayed start option, allowing you to prepare meals in advance and have them ready at a specific time.

5. Is the "Quick Cooker" safe to use?

Yes, the "Quick Cooker" is equipped with multiple safety features, such as a locking lid and pressure release valve, to ensure safe and worry-free cooking. It also comes with a warranty and is made with high-quality materials for durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies