• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Monthly Battle: Working to Make the 'Sucker' Go Green

In summary, "My Monthly Battle: Working to Make the 'Sucker' Go Green" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that promotes environmentally-friendly practices and products. To participate, individuals can join the Facebook group, follow monthly challenges, purchase eco-friendly products, and share their own tips and ideas. There are incentives for participating, and it is possible to join without having any Pampered Chef products. Progress can be tracked through a journal, social media, and a monthly challenge calendar.
Sheila
Gold Member
Is it just me, or does anybody else hate to see that sucker zero out at the beginning of every month?
mixed-smiley-037.gif

I know it's a motivational thing to make us get off our butt and get busy, but I seriously HATE seeing it at ZERO!!!
faint.gif

I work hard to get it to go green as fast as I can every month.
hysterics.gif

I guess their evil plan is working, huh?
devil2.gif

LOL I was just thinking this...especially because I never got to see it say that I submitted over $2500 (my first time!) *sigh* I guess I should work harder at holding and submitting shows early in the month if I want to enjoy seeing that high sales number!

LOL Michelle....I wanted to see my stats showing 2 active sr consultant lines.

Congrats on such a successful month! :)

You girls will be able to see that in the "year at a glance" section. ;)

Thanks Sheila! I wanted to see green across the board! Dang Pavlov training! Ha Ha

Oh sure you can! Just go to the performance tracker and and choose September. I hate seeing it too, though! I know I had consultants submitting shows last night, and my personal cluster sales may be the highest for us yet! My organizational will be too. WHAHOO!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks Sheila! I wanted to see green across the board! Dang Pavlov training! Ha Ha

Are you a Director yet?

I hate it as well, and I also hate that it takes them to the 10th of the month to get our prior month's sales finalized! That's what happens when you submit shows on the 27th, 28th, and 30th- you have to wait until the 10th to see the end results :p

1. What is "My Monthly Battle: Working to Make the 'Sucker' Go Green"?

"My Monthly Battle: Working to Make the 'Sucker' Go Green" is a campaign by Pampered Chef aimed at promoting environmentally-friendly practices and products. It encourages individuals to make small changes in their daily lives to reduce waste and help the environment.

2. How can I participate in the "My Monthly Battle" campaign?

You can participate in the "My Monthly Battle" campaign by joining our Facebook group and following our monthly challenges. You can also purchase our eco-friendly products and share your own tips and ideas on how to live a more sustainable lifestyle.

3. Are there any incentives for participating in the "My Monthly Battle" campaign?

Yes, there are incentives for participating in the "My Monthly Battle" campaign. Each month, we will randomly select a participant who has completed the challenge and reward them with a Pampered Chef product or gift certificate.

4. Can I still participate if I don't have any Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! While we do offer eco-friendly products, you do not need to have any Pampered Chef products to participate in the "My Monthly Battle" campaign. The focus is on making small changes in your lifestyle, not on purchasing new products.

5. How can I track my progress in the "My Monthly Battle" campaign?

You can track your progress by keeping a journal of your eco-friendly practices and sharing them in our Facebook group or using the hashtag #MonthlyBattle on social media. You can also download our monthly challenge calendar to keep track of the tasks you have completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • Kristina21
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Debbieskk
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies