• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Successful Booth for a Fundraiser!!!!

In summary, you set up a booth at a local school and sold over $600 in products. This was a success, and you would like to share some pictures. You have three festivals in November and one in early December, and you are hoping they do well.
iteachncook
I set up a booth at a local school and sold over $600 in products but no shows or recruits. I think it was still a success!!!! I don't know how to post pics, though, help! I would like to share some pics!

Congratulations!!!!!

way to go!! I have a booth at a fall festival on Friday. I'm hoping to be as successful as you were!!

Fantastic!! Great job!!

I have 3 festivals in November and 1 in early December!! I am hoping they do well. I would definitely love the bookings and I'll always take a few new recruits!

iteachncook said:
I set up a booth at a local school and sold over $600 in products but no shows or recruits. I think it was still a success!!!! I don't know how to post pics, though, help! I would like to share some pics!

How was your booth set up that you had so many sales? Was the purpose of the event for people to shop today and help the school? or?

Did you do a drawing to get contact info for party or recruit leads? When I've done booths I rarely have time for much selling, it's mostly getting leads and answering questions.

BethCooks4U said:
How was your booth set up that you had so many sales? Was the purpose of the event for people to shop today and help the school? or?

Did you do a drawing to get contact info for party or recruit leads? When I've done booths I rarely have time for much selling, it's mostly getting leads and answering questions.

It was a stop and shop booth. They just placed their orders and the hostess put together a basket of the free products earned and will be put up for auction at the halloween party. I had several online orders, too. I didn't do any drawing for party or recruit leads:). Anybody who asked for a catalog I had fill out a drawing slip.

1. How can I make my booth stand out at a fundraiser?

To make your booth stand out, use eye-catching displays and decorations, offer free samples, and engage with potential customers by explaining the products and their benefits.

2. What types of products should I feature at my booth?

It is best to feature a variety of products that appeal to a wide audience, including popular kitchen tools, quick and easy recipe ingredients, and gift sets. You can also ask the fundraiser organizers for any specific requests from attendees.

3. How can I incentivize people to purchase from my booth?

Consider offering discounts or special deals for bulk purchases, hosting a raffle with a prize, or providing a free gift with purchase. You can also have a sign-up sheet for future product demonstrations or parties.

4. How should I approach potential customers at the booth?

Be friendly and approachable, but not too pushy. Offer a friendly greeting and ask if they would like to try any samples or have any questions about the products. Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the products you are selling.

5. How can I make the most of my time at the fundraiser?

Make sure to arrive early to set up your booth and stay until the end to maximize your sales. Engage with attendees and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. Take note of what products are popular and try to restock them as needed. Don't forget to collect contact information for potential future customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bethany.harapat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies